To use leftover bread, I often make French toast or croutons. This week, I had a little more stale bread than usual, so I decided to make some bread pudding. Bread pudding is a fairly compact and moist dessert, made from leftover (or brioche) bread. The bread is mixed with eggs, sugar, butter, and milk, then baked. I decided to revisit my grandmother’s classic dish by replacing the traditional raisins with chocolate chips.
- Panera Bread and Chili's cooking up more locations in Colorado Springs June 24, 2019Panera Bread and Chili's, two of the nation's most familiar restaurant chains, are expanding their presence in Colorado Springs with new loc […]
- A New Bread Is Rising: King's Hawaiian Freshly Baked Bread Only at Subway Hits Market Test June 24, 2019MILFORD, Conn: Say Aloha to a new mouth-watering creation! Subway restaurants and King's Hawaiian are teaming up in a partnership to bring guests […]
- Eerie line from missing teen’s ransom call: ‘$10,000 might be a lot of bread, but your daughter’s life is the buttered topping’ June 24, 2019“$10,000 might be a lot of bread, but your daughter’s life is the buttered topping.” That’s what the mother of 14-year-old Margaret Ellen Fox heard wh […]
- Bread and Bakery Product Global Market Growth, Opportunities, Analysis Of Top Key Players And Forecast To 2025 June 24, 2019This report provides in depth study of ' Bread and Bakery Product using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the or […]
- Leave the bread, please. June 24, 2019I’m on a perpetual diet lifestyle change. (It’s politically incorrect to say diet now.) My background in nutrition, with my degrees and years of teach […]