Chinese Spiced Noodle cutlets is an innovative Chinese flavoured recipe to make your child eat veggies. These cutlets taste yummy and since they are made with noodles children love them. You can add any type of veggies to these cutlets and they can be made in less time.
I have added onion, tomato, capsicum and carrots. You can even add finely chopped broccoli, boiled potato or cauliflower. These cutlets are perfect to serve in the kids snack box. You can even serve them during the evening after play time. The veggies provide nutrients to the child which may otherwise not be there if eating any fritters or deep fried snacks. Serve these hot noodle cutlets recipe with tomato ketchup or any other chutney of your choice.
Serve Chinese Spiced Noodle Cutlets Recipe with Oats Almond Apple Date Smoothie Recipe as an after school snack.
Explore more of our cutlet recipes here
- Pakistani officials: Bodies of 2 Chinese climbers found June 20, 2019ISLAMABAD — Pakistani mountaineering officials say a search team has spotted the bodies of two climbers, one from China and the other from Hong Kong, […]
- Chinese foreign minister claims 'black hand' of Western involvement in Hong Kong June 19, 2019Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has accused the "black hand" of Western forces of attempting to use recent mass demonstrations in Hong Kong […]
- Kim Jong Un welcomes Chinese President Xi Jinping June 19, 2019Chinese President Xi Jinping makes his first state visit to North Korea. The trip is seen as an attempt to bolster Beijing's bargaining position […]
- China's Xi Arrives in North Korea: Chinese State Media June 19, 2019FILE PHOTO: China’s President Xi Jinping attends a session during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan June 14, 2 […]
- Xi Jinping leaves for Pyongyang, marking first visit by Chinese leader to North Korea in 14 years June 19, 2019(CNN)Xi Jinping has departed Beijing for Pyongyang, a historic trip that marks the first time a Chinese leader has traveled to North Korea in 14 years […]