The Chilli Chocolate Cake recipe is a beloved recipe that has been with me for many years. I am yet to meet a person who doesn’t love it. It comes out perfect every time it is made, and is also very easy to execute.
Usually, I make just an ordinary chocolate cake but have added some fresh chilli to it this time, to give it an interesting turn and I’m very happy with the way it has turned out. You get a hint of heat coupled with the deep rich chocolate flavour which takes the cake to a different level altogether.
Here are more dessert recipes for you to try
- Birthday cake recipes June 19, 2019Copyright © 2019 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking. ... […]
- Got zucchini? Pair it with lemons in a cake June 18, 2019Today's cake calls for pairing zucchini with fresh lemons. The two play nice together and are a natural pairing. Lemon zest and juice go into the […]
- Quotation of the Day: Stick a Fork in the Gender-Reveal Cake? June 18, 2019ROSE LEVY BERANBAUM, the exacting author of “The Cake Bible,” who says that although she resists gimmicky requests — she once refused to bake a cake s […]
- Westfield 350th birthday cake headed to Hatfield June 18, 2019WESTFIELD — Hartfield takes the cake. The Hampshire County town is taking Westfield's 350th birthday cake now that the Whip City is preparing to […]
- Kelly Shackleford: Why Oregon cake bakers' victory matters so much (for all of us) June 18, 2019On Monday, the Supreme Court of the United States threw out a lower court ruling and $135,000 penalty against bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein, for foll […]