Serve this hearty salad of chickpeas, vegan mozzarella, and zucchini on its own as a first course preceding a lighter pasta dinner (see some tempting possibilities in Pasta on the Lighter Side). If you’re a basil fan, use as much as you’d like. If not, substitute another herb, like parsley.
Continuing reading Chickpea Salad with Zucchini, Vegan Mozzarella, and Basil on VegKitchen
- Basil Kincaid was chosen as finalist for the Great Rivers Biennial Arts Award Program June 26, 2019Basil Kincaid was chosen as one of 10 finalists for the ninth Great Rivers Biennial Arts Award Program presented by the Contemporary Art Museum St. Lo […]
- Basil: Public service salary biggest cost issue for govt June 26, 2019Public service salary remains the biggest cost issue for government. Treasurer Sam Basil said in his state of the economy address to Parliament yester […]
- Chilled courgette and basil soup with tomato vinaigrette recipe June 26, 2019If you don’t want to make the vinaigrette then serve this with a really good extra-virgin olive oil on top. It’s also good with ricotta and Parmesan s […]
- Mindful Chef's healthy recipe of the week: basil pesto tofu, courgetti and black olives June 25, 2019This vegan take on classic pasta might not get nonna’s approval but we challenge you to resist it. Cubed tofu fried in basil pesto, served with olive […]
- Thai Basil Chicken/Belkys June 23, 2019(WSVN) - It’s time to think about what to make for dinner, and we’ve got a great chicken recipe your family is sure to love. That’s what’s cooking as […]