The Chicken Keema Dosa is a spicy meat masala dosa that is a speciality of Tamil Nadu. It is also known as Madurai Kari Dosa.
A robust masala is made with minced chicken, also locally known as chicken keema cooked along with spicy aromatics and filled in a light crispy dosa, laced with spongy layer of egg on the inside and cooked in ghee. This dosa tastes absolutely delectable.
This Chicken Keema Dosa can be eaten either as a heavy breakfast, brunch or dinner.
If you like this Chicken Keema Dosa recipe, try some of our other dosa recipes that make a great South Indian breakfast
- Chicken Cock Whiskey Releases a Third Limited Run Bourbon: Beer Barrel Select June 20, 2019BARDSTOWN, Ky., June 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Following in the footsteps of two award-winning limited releases -- the 160th Anniversary 8-Year-Old Sin […]
- KFC launches Cheetos chicken sandwich June 20, 2019(Gray News) – If Colonel Sanders and Chester Cheetah had a child, this would be it. Kentucky Fried Chicken will debut its new KFC Cheetos chicken sand […]
- KFC is launching a Cheetos Sandwich across America, and it represents a massive shift in the chicken chain's strategy June 20, 2019KFC is rolling out a fried chicken sandwich topped with Cheetos. The sandwich hits menus across the US on July 1 and will only be available for four w […]
- Zion Williamson And Popeye's Chicken? June 20, 2019How much chicken could you eat? In honor of the NBA draft and Zion Williamson possibly going number 1 overall, Popeyes is now selling a 6 foot 10 box […]
- Iran is outmatched in its latest game of rhetorical chicken. But it might be too late. June 20, 2019The shooting down of a U.S. surveillance drone by Iran is the latest escalation in weeks of rising tensions between Washington and Tehran. We have now […]