- Jaden Smith Partners With Café Gratitude to Give Away 10,000 Vegan Meals to LA’s Hungry October 16, 2019Starting today, vegan restaurant Café Gratitude will add the I LOVE YOU Bowl to all four of its locations in California. The new option—which features a variety of seasonal ingredients such as Brussels sprouts and butternut squash, with forbidden black rice and quinoa—was co-created by the restaurant’s Executive Chef Dreux Ellis, musician and social-justice advocate […]
- Cory Booker Brings Veganism Onto Democratic Debate Stage October 16, 2019Vegan New Jersey Senator Cory Booker used a portion of his talking time during the most recent Democratic presidential debate to highlight veganism. The presidential candidate brought veganism into the conversation while answering a question regarding whether or not large tech companies such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google should be regulated in order to prevent […]
- New Vegan Queso and Ranch Launch at Walmart October 16, 2019A new line of creamy vegan dips by salsa brand Fresh Cravings recently debuted at Walmart stores nationwide. The new line is made with almonds and cashews instead of dairy and is available in 8-ounce tubs in five flavors: Kickin’ Queso Style Cashew, Zesty Ranch Cashew, Creamy Dill Cashew, Creamy Garlic Almond, Spicy Garlic Almond, […]
- UK’s Largest Pork Producer Debuts Vegan Deli Meat October 16, 2019Danish brand Tulip Limited—the largest pork producer in the United Kingdom—unveiled its first vegan line The Green Butcher. The new line will hit shelves at retailer Co-op this month with its flagship product Vegan Slices with Peppers with more products in development. “We’ve worked hard to develop the product in collaboration with Co-op and the […]
- Vegan Chain Veggie Grill Opens Its First East Coast Location October 16, 2019Vegan chain Veggie Grill recently opened its first East Coast location in Cambridge, MA, bringing a wide variety of plant-based options to the Harvard Square area as part of its continuing expansion. “We knew that there were already a lot of veggie-positive folks in the market, so we wanted to serve those guests,” Veggie Grill […]
- Billie Eilish’s Go-to Taco Bell Order: 20 Vegan Bean Burritos October 16, 2019Vegan singer Billie Eilish revealed her go-to order at Taco Bell—which recently debuted a dedicated vegetarian menu nationwide to make it easier for customers to order meatless meals. ビーンブリトー好きすぎかてshes a big fan of TACO BELL🌯#BillieEilish #tacobell pic.twitter.com/XKGRKSpS1S — セブ (@mywifeybillie) October 15, 2019 “I’m going to get 18 bean burritos with only beans, nothing else, […]
- 10 Scary Halloween Costumes Only Vegans Will Understand October 16, 2019Forget Christmas and New Year’s Eve—Halloween is where it’s at. With the ability to dress any way you’d like, see the smiles on children’s faces when you give them a bag of Swedish Fish (they’re vegan!), and watch The Munsters all day long, how could it not be? That said, the best part of All […]
onion 1/2 cup
capsicum 1/2 cup
ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
tomato puree 1cup
tomato sauce 2 tbsp
black pepper 1tsp
mushroom (boiled) 1/2 cup
corn (boiled) 1 cup
amul cheese slices 5 slices
oregano 1 tbsp
red chilli flakes 1 tbsp
amul fresh cream 1/2 cup
pasta (boiled) 1 cup
To a pan add butter,onion, capsicum and stirr it on high flame for some time . now add ginger and garlic paste stirr it.
Add tomato puree and stirr it for some time now add tomato sauce,black pepper ,salt,mushroom,
corn. Stirr it for 10 min for 5 – 8 min .Add cheese,oregnao, chilli flakes and mix well.
Add cream ,milk , pasta and cook it for 5 min .Your cheesy pasta is ready to serve.
#cheesy, #pasta, #easy
Do #like,#commment and #share this with your friends and family
Do not forget to #subscribe our channel "Taste Birds" and hit the bell icon for latest updates.