Cheese Balls are perfect snack to serve at tea time or rainy season. They are made with lots of cheese, potato , green capsicum, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and other spices. You can make these cheese balls more spicy or less spicy to suit your taste. Addition of vegetables enhances the taste and brings out nice color of the stuffing .
Cheese Balls With Capsicum Recipe makes a great after school snack for kids. They are a crowd pleaser. Make and serve Cheese balls at your next party and see them vanish in minutes.
Look at more of our cheesy recipes here
- State of Origin 2019: NSW v QLD, Blues use soapy balls at training June 18, 2019The NSW Blues are leaving no stone unturned in their effort to level the State of Origin series — turning to the age-old rugby league philosophy of so […]
- Reds beat Astros, Justin Verlander with long balls June 18, 2019CINCINNATI — Justin Verlander walked into Great American Ballpark on Tuesday toting a .104./104/.104 slash line. All five hits across the 48 at-bats i […]
- Mali women bowled for six runs in T20 clash, Rwanda chase down in four balls June 18, 2019An incredible dismantling in Rwanda’s T20 clash with Mali overnight has relegated even Rashid Khan’s statistical horror show against England at the me […]
- VERIFY: Is DC actually recycling? Here's what happens after items like diapers and bowling balls end up in those bins June 18, 2019WASHINGTON -- One of our Verify viewers was skeptical about what's happening with his recycling. Whether you live in D.C., Maryland or Virginia , […]
- 'They slipped ¥10,000 bills into rice balls' — Bizarre election corruption in Aomori revealed June 18, 2019Japanese elections are often rife with craziness, ranging from the benign such as a candidate appearing next to a giant snow-white cat, to the horrifi […]