Manipuri Style Chana Kanghou Recipe is a dry sabzi made from black chickpeas. The cooking method in Manipuri is very simple and they use minimal spices to create a simple and humble dish. Manipur being one of the seven sister states, the cuisine hailing from Manipur is little different from the rest of north eastern areas. Their dishes usually prefer to use chilli peppers thus the result of it their dishes are very spicy.
If you are looking for more Chana Recipes, here are some that you can try in your kitchen:
- Ethan Thomas August 18, 2019OREGON – Ethan Robert Thomas, 35, of Oregon, formerly of Chana, a son any mom and dad would be proud of, died Friday, August 16, 2019 from injuries re […]
- Q&A: The Surviving Torah Teachings of Rabbi Levi Yitzchak August 16, 2019Most of what we have today consist of Rabbi Levi Yitzchak’s writings while in exile in faraway Kazakhstan. His wife, Rebbetzin Chana Schneerson, follo […]
- Spot Market Update: Chana Surges At Delhi Mandi August 16, 2019Steady trend continued in chana market due to limited supplies in local mandies. The spot prices were trading at Rs 4368 per quintal, up 0.10 percent […]
- Events for Broward and Miami-Dade counties for Aug. 14-20 August 14, 2019Fort Lauderdale. 954-780-6770. Join together with fellow Jewish women for warm camaraderie, hot tea and refreshments. Led by Chana Denburg this weekly […]
- Services for Aug. 12 August 11, 2019Chana Gottsleben — 10 a.m. at the Philip High School Fine Arts Building Marvin L. Olson — 10 a.m. at First Assembly of God Church in Rapid City John H […]