Manipuri Style Chana Kanghou Recipe is a dry sabzi made from black chickpeas. The cooking method in Manipuri is very simple and they use minimal spices to create a simple and humble dish. Manipur being one of the seven sister states, the cuisine hailing from Manipur is little different from the rest of north eastern areas. Their dishes usually prefer to use chilli peppers thus the result of it their dishes are very spicy.
If you are looking for more Chana Recipes, here are some that you can try in your kitchen:
- India Imposes Retaliatory Tariff on 29 US Items Effective From June 16 June 14, 2019While import duty on walnut has been hiked to 120 per cent from 30 per cent, duty on chickpeas, Bengal gram (chana) and Masur dal will be raised to 70 […]
- Events for Broward and Miami-Dade counties for June 19-25 June 14, 2019Fort Lauderdale. 954-780-6770. Join together with fellow Jewish women for warm camaraderie, hot tea and refreshments. Led by Chana Denburg this weekly […]
- NCDEX Chana under long liquidation; Resistance seen at 4457 June 14, 2019Technically Chana market is under long liquidation as market has witnessed drop in open interest by 0.9% to settled at 148910 while prices down 3 rupe […]
- 'You Even Refused Chana And Peanuts': Anil Kapoor's Birthday Wish For Disha Patani Will Give You 'dedication Goals' June 13, 2019Bollywood beauty Disha Patani is celebrating her 27th birthday today. To celebrate the occasion, evergreen star Anil Kapoor took to social media and e […]
- Agri Commodities Review: Chana And Mustard Steady On Renewed Buying June 12, 2019Strong demand continued in chana and mustard seed commodities due to limited supplies. However, weakness was seen in wheat due to supply pressure in l […]