This recipe is easy to make and coconut milk make its more rich in flavor . You can have with roti or rice .Please do try this recipe .
DISCLAIMER- Simple Ingredients is a Youtube channel which brings healthy and nutrient rich recipes made with fresh and easily available ingredients in your local grocery stores.
The recipes are super healthy, easy to make, and full of nutrition rich food on the planet. Using our recipes you will bring positive change in your daily lifestyle
and feel energetic all the time.
All videos in my channel are fully funded by my own personal money and are not sponsored by any individual or business.
Thanks for watching. Please subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to get notifications. Do Like, Share our videos and leave a comment below.
Copyright (c): This recipe is developed and first published on Jul 27, 2018 on Youtube channel Simple Ingredients
In an event where anyone would need to use my content for any purpose, please write to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Warnings: We do not take any responsibility if any viewer fall sick or is allergic to ingredients shown in our channel. Viewers are warned to consult
a doctor if viewers are allergic to any or all ingredients shown in our channel.
We believe in giving respect to all individuals and creativity. We expect our viewers to be respectful and do not post inappropriate comments.
Any such comments will be taken down and/or reported to appropriate authorities. Our channel do not take responsibity of action(s) taken
against disrespectful behavior.
- How to make Romy Gill's deep fried spicy potatoes April 5, 2019We had parathas, aloo gobi, aloo matar, aloo in biryani with meat, aloo posto, aloo tikki. The list can go on. It not only worked as a thickening base […]
- Saag Paneer Is Great, But Saag Feta Is Even Better April 4, 2019I’ll occasionally buy some and use it to make matar paneer, or pan-sear little cubes of it to adorn my salads. But when it comes to saag, I’m sticking […]
- Taj Indian Cuisine February 9, 2019At Taj, our customer experience focuses on personal and customized services starting from our greetings to enjoying North Indian Punjabi style cooking […]
- Indo Kitchen Indian Restaurant February 4, 2019Onion Bhaji €3.95 Home-made recipe from India, mixture of onion ... cumin seeds and Himalayan herbs. Aloo Gobi Pan fried potato and cauliflower with c […]
- Kids won’t eat spiced food? Trick them in to it with homemade chapati January 8, 2019Of course there were still – are still – glitches: while both boys are down with subtly spiced cabbage sweet with kalonji and cooked over slow heat to […]