Cashew milk is one of the creamiest milks available and it's so simple to make all you need are three ingredients, raw cashews, filtered water, and a pinch of Himalayan salt.
This vegan friendly cashew milk recipe is simple but it is a fantastic base for other recipes. You can choose to add other ingredients such as cinnamon, maple syrup, raw sugar, or even turmeric!
This is also an incredible way to reduce your carbon foot print, all you need is a muslin or cotton bag full of raw cashews and a glass bottle to hold your milk. No more bulky milk cartons that end up in a landfill somewhere.
I am so excited about my journey towards a more sustainable, and Eco conscious way of life. I hope you'll join me on this journey and share ideas and recipes with me that work for you and that you would like me to try out.
2 cups raw cashews
6 cups filtered water
pinch of Himalayan salt
Video by: Natalie Alexandra Godoy
- Power-Packed Breakfast Recipes to Kickstart Your Day July 17, 2019If you are looking for some breakfast inspiration, you are going to love these breakfast recipes by Chef Mathi Santh, Executive Chef, Elior India. Soa […]
- The alternative milk revolution includes horchata July 17, 2019The same question can be answered with soy, almond, cashew, hemp, rice or oat ... glass of oat milk to drinking a nice glass of oat milk in under 10 m […]
- Cooking Segment: Crab And Summer Bean Salad With Housemade Cashew 'Butter' July 14, 2019Stephan Bogardus, executive chef at the Halyard in Greenport, stopped by to share his recipe for crab and summer bean salad with housemade cashew […]
- Here comes lab-grown dairy: milk proteins made without animals July 11, 2019But in the land of dairy, there are only plant-based alternatives such as cashew "butter" and almond milk. Whether you're milking the a […]
- Forget synthetic meat, lab-grown dairy products are here July 11, 2019But in the land of dairy, there’s only plant-based alternatives like cashew “butter” and almond milk. Whether you’re milking them ... The group said i […]