Carrot, Sweet Potato, Mushrooms Fritters Recipe is a non-fried snack recipe very healthy for kids after school time. The blend of carrot and sweet potato helps to increase the fiber content in the body. Any time if you feel you need some crunchy and sweet snack to munch you can make this recipe in a quick time.
Serve the Carrot, Sweet Potato, Mushrooms Fritters Recipe with Tzatziki Recipe – A Greek Yogurt Dip as an after school time snack.
If you are looking for more fritter recipes here are some:
- Carrot Rewards shuts down rewards app June 19, 2019Public wellness app, Carrot Rewards, has announced that it has shut down its rewards app as of Wednesday morning. The company made the announcement We […]
- Ottawa-backed Carrot Rewards app shutting down after failing to find a buyer June 19, 2019An app backed by the federal government aimed at improving Canadians’ health and wellness by rewarding users with loyalty points is shutting down afte […]
- This Hearty Carrot And Ginger Soup Is An Ideal Addition To Your Weight Loss Diet June 19, 2019Loaded with many essential nutrients, this soup may serve as an ideal addition to your weight loss diet. ... […]
- Carrot and stick for housing in SA budget June 17, 2019Home buyers will get help, but high-end property investors are set to be slugged in the South Australian budget. In a measure Treasurer Rob Lucas says […]
- Give a dog a carrot stick: Meet the startup developing a weight loss app for chubby pups June 17, 2019Chubby chihuahuas to pot-bellied pugs and dumpy dachshunds, this Cairns startup is out to combat canine obesity through doggy fitness programs focused […]