Carrot Methi Jowar Thepla Recipe, a delicious soft spiced Indian bread. Thepla are famous from North India and typically from Gujarat. You can add any vegetable or green leaves to make a nutritious filled thepla. This is a best way to add in ingredients into your everyday diet and keep your body fit. In this recipe we have combined carrot and methi which are two unique ingredients that have their own benefits that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Carrot is filled with Vitamin C and the other hand the fresh fenugreek leaves is a diabetic friendly ingredient as well.
If you are looking for more Thepla recipes here are some :
- Houston Hooks Investors with Employment Carrot June 24, 2019Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided. Plaza on Westheimer, a 643-unit community, will be renamed Siena on Westheimer (c […]
- LA lawmakers look to the carrot and stick for developers, landlords June 24, 2019It’s going to cost Los Angeles landlords and developers more to relocate tenants they force out if a new City Council motion gets approved. While that […]
- A growing business: Apponagansett Farm becomes Flying Carrot Farm June 23, 2019DARTMOUTH — Susan Murray and Tony Wood of Apponagansett Farm are working on changes to their South Dartmouth business, including the name. Apponaganse […]
- US ditches carrot-and-stick approach to Israel June 23, 2019When The New York Times decided to give the Democratic presidential candidates a chance to answer 18 policy questions in a video essay, the only one t […]
- Snow Pea, Carrot and Radish Salad June 23, 2019Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and separately blanch (about 10 seconds) the snow peas and carrots. Cool off quickly by shocking in ice water, […]