Carrot Capsicum Poriyal Recipe is a tasty simple poriyal recipe where carrots and capsicum are stir fried with tempering of mustard seeds, cumin seeds,urad dal and curry leaves. Fresh grated coconut is added at the end and lifts this dish up. No onion and no garlic is used in this recipe. This is a recipe which each and every member of your family will enjoy.
Carrot Capsicum Poriyal Recipe is made with the ayurvedic way of cooking where only green chillies and minimal spices are used. Ayurvedic food emphasizes on the use of healthy and fresh ingredients which are easily digested by our body.
Carrots and capsicum are both loaded with nutrients and antioxidants. Both these vegetables have zero cholesterol and are low in calories and a good source of Vitamin C.
Try our other Poriyal Recipes:
- Cabbage Or Capsicum? Deepika Padukone's Latest Outfit Triggers Netizens' Creativity, Here Are Some Hilarious Reactions June 20, 2019Deepika Padukone's fashion game is making the headlines and this time for all the hilarious reasons! After impressing the fashion police and fans […]
- Win a 3-year bursary with Capsicum's Chef Talent Scout competition June 18, 2019Capsicum Culinary Studio's Chef Talent Scout 2019 competition is calling all aspiring chefs to enter for the chance of winning one of seven bursa […]
- ‘Dynamic and dangerous’: knife-wielding man capsicum sprayed after shopping centre escape June 17, 2019A man who sparked a “dynamic and dangerous” police operation after he ran through Bayside Shopping Centre while brandishing a large hunting knife has […]
- Feedback: A-Z of growing best capsicum June 14, 2019Sweet pepper (hoho) belongs to the Solanaceae family and is propagated from seeds. In dry areas, irrigation should be practised to maintain high yield […]
- Capsicum and The Private Hotel School partner with youth travel specialists OVC June 13, 2019Local culinary food and hospitality institutions, Capsicum Culinary Studio (CCS) and The Private Hotel School (PHS), have partnered with youth travel […]