Capsicum Chutney Recipe is different from the regular chutney recipes as it brings the flavors of the roasted bell pepper. The roasted bell pepper along with onions and tomatoes in equal ratios makes for a deliciously perfect side dish.
This is a typical South Indian Chutney and has a flavourful tadka of cumin seeds, red chillies and curry leaves.
Did you know: Capsicum is high in Vitamin C and Vitamin A and they provide plenty of health benefits. They are also used in cancer treatment as these bell peppers have anti-tumour properties. They improve skin and aging as they are rich in antioxidants.
You can serve this vitamin rice chutney to your kids and add more nutrition into their diet. It stays good outside and can be packed into the kids lunch boxes as well.
Other recipes you can try with Bell Peppers are:
- Bell sets single-season club record for ejections July 20, 2019CINCINNATI -- Reds third baseman Eugenio Suarez was ejected for arguing balls in strikes after the first inning and manager David Bell was also tossed […]
- BenFred: Slimmer SLU big man Bell has inspiring weight-loss story July 20, 2019Of course he has a picture. Pictures, plural. When you have shed nearly 100 pounds during a weight-loss journey that leaves you looking this good, bef […]
- Bell races to 5th Xfinity Series win this season July 20, 2019LOUDON, N.H. -- Christopher Bell moved into a tie for the NASCAR Xfinity Series victory lead with five, dominating Saturday in hot conditions at New H […]
- Christopher Bell dominates the field in Xfinity victory July 20, 2019LOUDON, N.H. — Christopher Bell moved into a tie for the NASCAR Xfinity ROXOR 200 victory lead with five, dominating Saturday’s race at New Hampshire […]
- Christopher Bell races to 5th NASCAR Xfinity win of season July 20, 2019LOUDON, N.H. — Christopher Bell moved into a tie for the NASCAR Xfinity Series victory lead with five, dominating Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Spee […]