Buttered Herbed rice is one of the easiest rice dish to make. It is seasoned with herbs and tossed in butter. The best part of this dish is, it makes a great use of leftover plain rice. Buttered herbed rice is an ideal meal for all of us to carry in our lunch box. Garlic tossed in butter and addition of aromatic herbs to season the rice uplifts the flavour making it different from the usual dish of rice tossed with spices.
Serve the Buttered Herbed Rice with Smoked Tofu and Grilled Vegetable salad or you can have it alone also.
If you like this, you can also try
- Parmesan-crusted halibut on phyllo sounds rich but eats light June 20, 2019The classic dish — which has layers of buttered onions, halibut fillets, a mayonnaise-based topping and a crust of crushed crackers — he explained, to […]
- How To Grow Heucherella June 19, 2019Starkville, Miss., and Dallas, Texas, have seen these plants flourish. ‘Buttered Rum’ and ‘Gold Zebra’ were standouts in the Mississippi State and Dal […]
- 'You have buttered me up!': Dad and 19-month-old son who starred in adorable 'conversation' video are back chatting again in ad for Denny's June 19, 2019The father and toddler duo who captured hearts when their adorable 'conversation' went viral earlier this month have been featured in an eve […]
- Danny Tyree: Do You Live In One of the Fun States? June 18, 2019I have readers in many of those fine states, and I know which side my bread is buttered on. (Personal aside to the readers in those states: Guys, if y […]
- THE FOOD DUDE: A reader shares his honey-buttered pork chops recipe June 7, 2019This month I’m proud to present another edition of Getting Grilled with a Food Dude fan who asked for an interview via email! Allow me to introduce Ar […]