Bread boats filled with spinach, eggs & Del Monte sandwich spread is a fun way to serve breakfast. This stuffed bread makes for a perfect Sunday morning breakfast to share with friends and family or a handy on-the-go snack. Hollowed bread logs are filled with a mixture of spinach, eggs and Del Monte sandwich spread and then baked to make this quick and easy dish. You can also add other vegetables like mushrooms to the filling. The creamy, tangy Del Monte Sandwich spread peps up the filling. This magical blend also comes in handy to create yummy sandwiches, burgers or rolls.
Try some of our other similar interesting Recipe :
- Malibu Boats, Bed Bath, Disney, Verizon and Home Depot highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day June 24, 2019Chicago, IL – June 24, 2019 – Zacks Equity Research Malibu Boats MBUU as the Bull of the Day, 3D Systems DDD as the Bear of the Day. In addition, Zack […]
- 2 dead, 8 others injured after boats collide near Baytown June 24, 2019One person is in custody pending additional investigation, but those charges were not immediately released. The collision involved two boats, carrying […]
- Bull Of The Day: Malibu Boats (MBUU) June 24, 2019The first official day of summer was on Friday and everyone is headed to the water to get that base tan started. No better way to start the summer the […]
- Yukon 800 Marathon challenges boats’ crews June 23, 2019Sterling DeWilde and his crew, navigator Addison Cox and engineer Ashley Sommer, challenged the clock Saturday morning at Pikes Landing, the starting […]
- Lake Assault Boats Names Exclusive Service Center for NC June 20, 2019SUPERIOR, WI– Lake Assault Boats, part of Fraser Industries and a leading manufacturer of fire, patrol, and rescue craft, announced that Ed Watkins M […]