Bread Batata Vada Recipe is the Crispy Bread Bonda Stuffed With Spicy Aloo. Instead of using the gram flour batter, bread slices are used to secure the stuffing within. These can also be made with leftover bread and makes a yummy evening snack.
Here are a few more similar recipes that you might want to try
- The 9 Best Indian Restaurants in South Florida June 19, 2019The menu is a generous balance of chicken and lamb dishes like chicken tikka masala and lamb korma, and vegetarian items like channa masala, aloo gobh […]
- RESTAURANT REVIEW: Ending a busy week with a curry at The Elephant in Eccleston June 19, 2019For mains it was Chicken Tikka Massalla, South Indian Garlic Lamb, Prawn Saagwala, and Aloo Gobi Blussi. Having got a bit sick of the routineness atta […]
- How to make Sabudana aloo tikki recipe June 12, 2019Sago (sabudana) soaked - 2 cups Potatoes boiled and mashed - 3 medium Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste Roasted peanuts crushed - 1/2 cup Sesame seeds […]
- The Sneaky, Easy Trick to My Mom’s Perfect Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019I’ve noticed that aloo gobi is the one Indian dish (aside from butter chicken and anything that’s labeled “tikka masala,” which...don’t get me started […]
- Vegetable curry offers a taste of South Asia June 2, 2019One of my favorite South Asian vegan curries is aloo gobi. It's made of spiced potatoes (aloo) and cauliflower (gobi). Even though there are quit […]