Bread Batata Vada Recipe is the Crispy Bread Bonda Stuffed With Spicy Aloo. Instead of using the gram flour batter, bread slices are used to secure the stuffing within. These can also be made with leftover bread and makes a yummy evening snack.
Here are a few more similar recipes that you might want to try
- From aloo tikki to the Khalsa, hundreds of thousands celebrate Vaisakhi in Surrey April 20, 2019Hundreds of thousands of B.C. residents celebrated Vaisakhi on Saturday, marching through the streets of Surrey. "It marks the harvest festival, […]
- From aloo tikki to the Khalsa, thousands celebrate Vaisakhi in Surrey April 20, 2019Thousands of B.C. residents celebrated the Punjabi new year on Saturday, marching through the streets of Surrey during the Vaisakhi parade. "It m […]
- Egg-cellent hearty treats April 19, 2019The menu includes Marinated Sous Vide Beef Ribs served with Yorkshire Pudding, Honey Glazed Meatloaf with Grilled Pineapple and Onion Sauce, Wok-Fried […]
- Potatoes, for those who like it spicy April 19, 2019Potatoes played a huge part in my growing up years because we ate a lot of these crops in my different ways. We had parathas, aloo gobi, aloo matar, a […]
- 5 Indian Potato Recipes Easy to Make at Home April 18, 2019It is ideal that the humble potato is such a versatile ingredient because around 70% of Indians are vegetarians. From pakoras to aloo gobi, there is a […]