A creamy note of crunchy crisp based cake will take you to the magical world of healthy purple berries!
#Vegan, Vegetarian, and Raw Food Recipes.
Prepared with love for a better world and healthier people.
Today's video recipe brings you to the world of the healthy Blueberry, adorable fruit which is full of vitamins. Besides these berries, we have also a Super Food ingredient, Cashews – thanks to them, creamy texture is guaranteed!
I tried to make this cake in so many ways, but this one showed the best results! That is why I recommend you to make it in this way. Of course, you can also play, like with all recipes, too combine some filling without Blueberries, to make more layers, maybe in the bottom mixture to add some other loved nuts, but whatever, this is a number one for me!
It is healthy, besides low-calorie lunch, you can eat it in peace, sometimes we have to put some additional calories too, especially when is a delicious cake is prepared for us, like this one!
Cashews are high in calories, but they are so great and have so many ways to make wonderful and tasty meals. Start with the healthy snack, plant-based milk, then vegan cheese, vegan butter, desserts, sauces, rice meals and so on.
It is not so cheap but, according to perfect taste and texture what is made by Cashews, I love to buy them, use them and recommend them for all that is possible! Cashews are my vegan meat! I love them!
Blueberries are low in calories but extremely high in nutrients. They are also part of the Super Food family, antioxidants, high in fiber, what is especially recommended for pregnant women, then, here you have vitamins C, K, and Manganese. They are 85 % of water, we can improve our brain function, and they also help with the fight against urinary infections, just like cranberries.
So, enjoy this healthy ingredient, and let us know how do you like it!
Save and improve your health before you have to spend time and money to recover it…
Health is: how we breathe, what we eat, how and what we think about, what we believe, what we are talking about and how fast we are able to decide and choose good things – take the responsibility for our lives, and our choices.
Find motivation, inspiration, and ideas for HEALTHY CHOICES!
GET INTO THE ADVENTURE OF THE NEW TASTES AND ENJOY!!!
SUBSCRIBE ON OUR CHANNEL AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Visit our website:
WATCH, LIKE, FOLLOW, COMMENT AND IF YOU LIKE IT – SHARE US ON:
Video by: SEO Sites Design
- EPA refuses to ban pesticide tied to childhood brain damage July 20, 2019The EPA announced its ruling on Thursday. saying the agency supported farmers’ continued use of chlorpyrifos, a pesticide that growers have long spray […]
- Drinking with Doug: Boulder takes to Spanish wine renaissance July 19, 2019As we sipped different reds and sherries, and nibbled Spanish ham and almonds, I kept bumping into flavors that invoked grins and gasps. I previously […]
- Nutritionists helped us rank the 7 best healthy nuts because it’s hard to choose a favorite child July 19, 2019It will come as no surprise that almonds are kind of the OG of nuts with their fibrous content and heart healthy fatty acids. But Minno says they are […]
- Pistachio Energy Balls July 19, 2019Heat oven to 400°F. Arrange pistachios, sesame seeds, and almonds on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure to keep them separated. Roast until toasted, 3 […]
- How a Mutation Turned Almonds from Toxin to Treat July 18, 2019Eating just 50 bitter almonds can release enough hydrogen cyanide to kill an adult in under 3 minutes. Fortunately, the sweet variety that we scoop fr […]