LAY HO MA everyone! I made a batch of black garlic oil for a previous vegan ramen episode, and out of curiosity I tried making fries with the oil – it was bomb, and now you can make it too! Join me in this episode and learn how to make black garlic fries!
5 potatoes (russet ideal)
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp black garlic oil –
salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. Slice the potatoes into fries
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Add the smoked paprika and black garlic oil
5. Toss, then spread out the fries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper
6. Bake in the oven for 40-45min
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won't miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching:
How to make Black Garlic Oil:
- Nottingham Indian takeaway and restaurants are named the best in the East Midlands August 22, 2019Part of a new generation of takeaways, Rikshaw has an open kitchen, healthy versions of traditional curries, vegan dishes and gluten ... Rikshaw has a […]
- Powered by Plants: Where to purchase plant-based products in Spokane August 21, 2019The best Red Delicious apple in Spokane is sold at Rosauers. And, if you’re in the mood for a spicy trail mix, its Powers Fine Food brand is often veg […]
- 12 easy ways to eat a more plant-based diet August 21, 2019Looking for some ideas to ... butter in these vegan cupcakes with fluffy vegan frosting. Not all meat substitutes are created equal -- many contain su […]
- Best-Ever Vegan Meatballs August 20, 2019Lots of vegan recipes call for making a "flax egg", which is basically a stand-in for eggs. Don't get us wrong, sometimes a flax egg is […]
- Beyoncé Backs The Greenprint Diet—But What Is The Eating Plan Exactly? August 18, 2019If you would do almost anything to live your best Beyoncé ... diet and a vegan diet are similar in that both diets avoid all animal products. But a pl […]