LAY HO MA everyone! I made a batch of black garlic oil for a previous vegan ramen episode, and out of curiosity I tried making fries with the oil – it was bomb, and now you can make it too! Join me in this episode and learn how to make black garlic fries!
5 potatoes (russet ideal)
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp black garlic oil –
salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. Slice the potatoes into fries
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Add the smoked paprika and black garlic oil
5. Toss, then spread out the fries onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper
6. Bake in the oven for 40-45min
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won't miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching:
How to make Black Garlic Oil:
- Top Bath based restaurant went vegan and nobody noticed! June 20, 2019"I think it is a real validation of how far vegan food has come that people aren't looking for lumps of animal protein and fat to make a mea […]
- DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences Launches New GRINDSTED® PLANT-TEX Solutions to Deliver Premium Plant-based Sausages, Burger Patties and Cold Cuts June 19, 2019Finally, the PLANT-TEX MA1110 for Cold Cuts allows for vegan deli ... advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets includ […]
- Acclaimed vegan chef opens plant-based food hall in Providence June 19, 2019I have a lot of ideas and just ... and yoga and feeling my best.” In the early 2000s, Kenney put his two passions together, adopting the vegan diet he […]
- 40 best non-music festivals in the UK: from food and drink to literature, yoga and meditation June 14, 2019authors and comedians come together to share ideas and discussions. On top of this, there will be wild swimming, a disco bunker, cocktail-making and t […]
- How to do picnic day the posh way June 13, 2019We don’t really need an excuse to get all our best friends together for some quirky beverages and a catch up, but if we did, picnic day is definitely […]