Black beans, diced mango, and avocado taste heavenly together in this delicious salad. Fresh, perfectly ripe mangos are best, of course, but they’re not always in season and occasionally unreliable. Once in a while I like to take the guesswork out of mangos and use canned (organic), which is akin to using canned pineapple—you know exactly what you’re going to get.
The post Black Bean and Avocado Salad with Oranges or Mango appeared first on VegKitchen.
- Moses reveals Lane's avocado dilemma August 19, 2019Sporting News Video Hub One of the most iconic sports media brands. Conceived in 1886, Sporting News offers a trusted perspective on multiple sports t […]
- Here's the story behind those massive avocados that the farmer says can make 12 avocado toasts August 18, 2019Bizarre-looking "long-neck" avocados have recently gone viral, leaving many avocado lovers simultaneously confused and delighted. Fortunatel […]
- 2019 Avocado League prep football preview August 17, 2019Coach: Thadd MacNeal. Overall record — 102-57 (13 years). Record at school — 50-42 (8 years). Section titles: 6 (1991, ’62, ’65, 2002, ’05, ’06). Play […]
- Your avocado dreams have come true August 17, 2019TribLIVE's Daily and Weekly email newsletters deliver the news you want and information you need, right to your inbox. 4 minutes ago If you often […]
- What on Earth Is a Long Neck Avocado? August 16, 2019Avocados: they’re expensive, dangerous, and anxiety-inducing. Yet they persist. In 2018, Millennials spent nearly half a billion dollars on them. And […]