Black beans, diced mango, and avocado taste heavenly together in this delicious salad. Fresh, perfectly ripe mangos are best, of course, but they’re not always in season and occasionally unreliable. Once in a while I like to take the guesswork out of mangos and use canned (organic), which is akin to using canned pineapple—you know exactly what you’re going to get.
The post Black Bean and Avocado Salad with Oranges or Mango appeared first on VegKitchen.
- Let's Eat: Grace Coffee serves State Street West coast roasts and avocado toasts June 16, 2019People “buy with their eyes” according to Mallory Orr, co-owner of State Street’s newest coffee shop. It was this philosophy that inspired Grace Coffe […]
- Starbucks has created 3 new coffee blends that pair perfectly with avocado toast and pancakes June 14, 2019Pairing the right wine with a dish can elevate the overall dining experience in terms of flavor, so why not try pairing your breakfast with the right […]
- Florida lawsuit over rights to the tasty ‘Carla’ avocado ends with a public apology June 13, 2019A lawsuit over an avocado patent is headed to court in Miami. A rival avocado company has stolen the DNA of the special "Carla" avocado, and […]
- RECIPES: Catch the Wave Monte Cristo & sweet potato hash with avocado crema June 13, 2019For the homemade French toast: In a small bowl, combine sugar, milk, heavy cream, cinnamon, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk to combine and pour into a shallo […]
- Man Robs Bank Using Just An Avocado...And Succeeds! June 13, 2019If you think avocados’ only function is to provide you with good nutrition, think again. Apparently, they have more use than jam packing your diet wit […]