Bhel Puri is a popular street food which is loved and enjoyed by everyone. Bhel puri is a snack made with puffed rice, onions, cucumbers tomatoes and sweet and spicy chutney. To give the regular bhel puri a twist, we added raw mangoes which makes this bhel puri more delicious.
This is a great recipe to be made during summers when raw mangoes are in season. Kids and elders equally enjoy this tasty and crunchy Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe which tantalize your taste buds.
You can also try other chaat recipes such as :
- BHEL organises week-long Swachchhta Pakhwada August 17, 2019BHEL, Bhopal— as a part of the Swachchhta Campaign started on October 02, 2014 by the Prime Minister of India — organised a week-long Swachhta Pakhwad […]
- BHEL shows traditional way of marking I-Day August 16, 2019The 73rd Independence Day was celebrated on Thursday at BHEL, Bhopal with traditional zeal and fervor. On this occasion DK Thakur, Executive Director, […]
- 140 freedom fighters honoured on Independence Day August 16, 2019Trichy collector S Sivarasu reviews a guard of honour from police Executive director of BHEL, Trichy R Padmanabhan unfurled the national flag and took […]
- ‘Technology development key focus area for BHEL’ August 15, 2019Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Tiruchi, is fully geared up to meet the delivery schedule for all its on-going projects, R. Padmanabhan, Exec […]
- 8 spicy snack recipes to heat up your next party August 15, 2019People will be clamoring for an invite to your next party — or popping you to the top of their invite list for a potluck. Bhel Puri (Crunchy Indian Sn […]