Bhel Puri is a popular street food which is loved and enjoyed by everyone. Bhel puri is a snack made with puffed rice, onions, cucumbers tomatoes and sweet and spicy chutney. To give the regular bhel puri a twist, we added raw mangoes which makes this bhel puri more delicious.
This is a great recipe to be made during summers when raw mangoes are in season. Kids and elders equally enjoy this tasty and crunchy Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe which tantalize your taste buds.
You can also try other chaat recipes such as :
- BHEL bags 200 MW solar energy orders worth Rs 800 crore, touches 1 GW mark in segment June 16, 2019NEW DELHI: State-run engineering firm BHEL on Sunday said it has won two orders worth Rs 800 crore for setting up solar energy capacity of 200 MW, and […]
- BHEL bags 200 MW solar energy orders worth Rs 800 cr, touches 1 GW mark in segment June 16, 2019New Delhi, Jun 16 () State-run engineering firm BHEL Sunday said it has won two orders worth Rs 800 crore for setting up solar energy capacity of 200 […]
- Despite reasonable valuation, BHEL stock could give investors a shock June 12, 2019The good news for Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) is that analysts are turning positive on the stock. The optimism is also backed by fundamentals — la […]
- ‘Bhery bhel done’: Amitabh Bachchan to Englishman selling Bhel Puri at WC June 12, 2019Outside The Oval stadium—where the ICC World Cup 2019 is going on—an Englishman’s bhelpuri stall has taken the internet by storm. The fans attending I […]
- BHEL recruitment 2019: Apply online for 24 engineering posts, check details June 11, 2019BHEL recruitment 2019: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) has invited online applications from experienced engineer professionals for the recruit […]