Making veggie stock from scratch is one of the most rewarding items to have on hand in the fridge, and also one of the easiest recipes!
1 bulb garlic
1 bunch cilantro or parsley stocks
1-3 broccoli stocks
some fennel trimmings
olive oil, salt, pepper
3-4L of water
1. Rough chop all your vegetables
2. Heat up your stock pot and add some olive oil
3. Sear your garlic and onion
4. Add the rest of the veggies
5. Stir and add water
6. Turn up the heat and boil for 3min
7. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 1.5-2 hours
8. Pour through a sieve or colander
9. Store the stock in the fridge!
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe for more easy vegan recipes! Follow us!
- Campbell promises bone broth, 'plant-based cooking platform' as it looks to reinvent its soup business June 14, 2019Mark Clouse started his tenure as CEO in January after a run in the same position at Pinnacle Foods. Part of Clouse's mandate has been to revive […]
- Campbell promises bone broth, 'plant-based cooking platform' as it looks to reinvent its soup buisiness June 13, 2019Mark Clouse started his tenure as CEO in January after a run in the same position at Pinnacle Foods. Part of Clouse's mandate has been to revive […]
- Chef’s Kitchen – Sauteed Clams In Spicy Basil Broth June 12, 2019Heat olive oil, chili flakes, and garlic. When garlic turns golden brown deglaze the pan with white wine and reduce the liquid. Add clams and tomatoes […]
- Intriguing New Hot Pot Spot In CID Offers Fiery Broth Bowls, With Bear Figurines June 12, 2019Seattle’s hot pot craze continues. Today, an intriguing new Sichuanese spot called Chengdu Memory is scheduled to open in the old Red Lantern location […]
- Recipe: Cook the Sardinian pasta fregola in a tomato-based broth with clams June 11, 2019Fregola (pronounced FRAY-goh-lah), are small toasted rounds of durum wheat pasta that have a chewy, rustic appeal and slightly nutty flavor. This trad […]