Making veggie stock from scratch is one of the most rewarding items to have on hand in the fridge, and also one of the easiest recipes!
1 bulb garlic
1 bunch cilantro or parsley stocks
1-3 broccoli stocks
some fennel trimmings
olive oil, salt, pepper
3-4L of water
1. Rough chop all your vegetables
2. Heat up your stock pot and add some olive oil
3. Sear your garlic and onion
4. Add the rest of the veggies
5. Stir and add water
6. Turn up the heat and boil for 3min
7. Turn down the heat and simmer covered for 1.5-2 hours
8. Pour through a sieve or colander
9. Store the stock in the fridge!
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe for more easy vegan recipes! Follow us!
- Rich in Nutrients, Ketologie Bone Broth Provides Many Health Benefits March 25, 2019BOCA RATON, Fla., March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grandma knew best when she made bone broth, which for decades had been a "go-to" delicious, […]
- Costco Sells Bone Broth Packets So You Can Get Your Protein Fix (10 Grams!) on the Go March 24, 2019Bone broth here, bone broth there, bone broth everywhere. That's how I feel after this age-old health staple has come to the forefront in the las […]
- What's the difference between chicken broth, chicken stock and bone broth? March 22, 2019SAN ANTONIO - In the deep cold of winter, what’s more comforting than a bowl of homemade soup? Your grandma was right; research suggests that chicken […]
- Eunice's Chicken in Basil & Coconut Broth: Today March 21, 2019Cook the Noodles. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the noodles, stirring well to separate the stands. Boil until tender but firm, 3-5 minutes, de […]
- Consumer Reports: Drink it up, stock, broth, and bone March 21, 2019In the deep cold of winter, what's more comforting than a bowl of homemade soup? Your grandma was right; research suggests that chicken soup may […]