Summer is here and we are always looking for something that is healthy, refreshing and tasty to quench our thirst. There are many summer fruits that can be used to make fresh juices and smoothies, but there is nothing like a glass of chilled Buttermilk when the temperature is rising outside.
It is a traditional Indian summer drink that is usually served along with the everyday meals or can be had as a snack in between the meals. It is good for hydration and also protects us from the harmful sun rays. Its tasty and healthy, so there is always a win win situation and kids love it too.
- Retiree Benefits Committee OK'd In Sears Ch. 11 June 20, 2019Law360 (June 20, 2019, 7:35 PM EDT) -- A New York bankruptcy judge Thursday found an official committee will be needed to deal with a challenge to Sea […]
- One Day of Work Per Week is Enough to Get the Mental Health Benefits of Employment June 20, 2019Work, even in small doses, can actually be good for our mental health. (Credit: GaudiLab/Shutterstock) For most of us, work is, well, work. It can be […]
- Charlotte Tilbury's New Lipstick Collection is Universally Flattering, Refillable and Benefits Women in Need June 20, 2019Earlier this year, makeup artist and entrepreneur Charlotte Tilbury announced a second Hot Lips collection is coming, and today, it's here. For h […]
- Wounded Warrior Project Asks for Expanded Benefits for Specially Adapted Housing June 20, 2019WASHINGTON, June 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Wounded Warrior Project ® (WWP) director of government affairs, Derek Fronabarger, testified before the Hous […]
- IMAC HOLDINGS FEATURED AT 2019 HEALTH CARE BENEFITS SUMMIT IN MEMPHIS June 20, 2019BRENTWOOD, Tenn, Jun 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- IMAC executive shares innovative, cost-effective treatment strategies and long-term outco […]