Banarasi Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe is a delighted cauliflower dry curry flavoured with the nigella seeds which is also known as kalonji. Kalaunji is a dried onion seeds, which when cooked with adds a rustic taste to the dish. This Banarasi Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe is cooked in mustard oil which adds a nice smoky flavour. The mildly spiced ground masala paste, and the kalonji adds a nice flavour and crunch to the dish.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Kshitij Jalori’s innovative experiments with Banarasi July 19, 2019The NIFT Delhi graduate is drawn to the looms of Banaras because “they are the most technically-advanced” and the weavers, adaptive. “I do a pashmina […]
- Hdfc Bank Banarasi Das Estate IFSC & Branch Info July 12, 2019The IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Banarasi Das Estate branch is HDFC0004402. The branch is located in Delhi district of Delhi. For address and phone numbers, […]
- Beauty Queen promotes Banarasi handloom fabrics July 8, 2019Romance with fabrics could aptly describe the fashion show organised by Eastern UP Exporters Association along with Office of Handloom Development Com […]
- SRK relishes 'Banarasi paan' with Anushka Sharma, Imtiaz Ali! July 2, 2019New Delhi , July 31 : Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Imtiaz Ali went all Banarasi, as they visited the spiritual capital of India, Varanasi o Mond […]
- 5 Banarasi Silk Dupattas To FINALLY Convince Your Ma That You’re An Adult May 7, 2019If you’re looking to finally make your mom think of you as an adult, there are a few things you can do. First, have actual savings. Second, you can ad […]