Banarasi Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe is a delighted cauliflower dry curry flavoured with the nigella seeds which is also known as kalonji. Kalaunji is a dried onion seeds, which when cooked with adds a rustic taste to the dish. This Banarasi Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe is cooked in mustard oil which adds a nice smoky flavour. The mildly spiced ground masala paste, and the kalonji adds a nice flavour and crunch to the dish.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- Banarasi paan, chai and lassi get tastier with poll flavour May 17, 2019Legendary eateries in Varanasi are the favourite places for people to debate on election issues “People debate for hours on politics but end up streng […]
- Hot Air And No Income: Inside PM Modi’s Trade Facilitation Centre In Varanasi May 15, 2019Prakash Singh, who sells handmade Banarasi saris, spoke of his neighbors shuttering shops within the first few weeks. He too is planning his exit in t […]
- Banarasi Paan May 10, 2019The Free Press Journal is one of the oldest English Daily newspapers from Mumbai with a heritage of more than 88 years. And yet, The Free Press Journa […]
- Elections 2019: Silk Industry of Mubarakpur in Deep Crisis May 9, 2019Banarasi sarees have been very popular in India as well as among the Indian diaspora across the world. However, very few know that the silk that goes […]
- 5 Banarasi Silk Dupattas To FINALLY Convince Your Ma That You’re An Adult May 6, 2019If you’re looking to finally make your mom think of you as an adult, there are a few things you can do. First, have actual savings. Second, you can ad […]