You probably would have been using mayonnaise as spread and dips, how about using it as a flavor enhancing agent? Mayonnaise is so versatile and delicious that it is becoming the “must have” condiment in all households. It’s an all purpose condiment. It can take any flavors, any combinations and still be one of the most delicious finger licking condiment that you will love.
Del Monte’s new range of mayonnaise is something that I have been super excited about. It’s like a new revolution in the world of dips and sauces. The moment I got these wonder jars I decided I will use it differently to make food more exciting to eat.
Del Monte Tartare Dip is an exquisite mix of eggless mayo, gherkin bits that give it a delicious crunchy bite. A beautiful Norwegian fillet seasoned with salt and pepper, sprinkle fresh herbs then generously spread with Del Monte Tartare Dip at least 1/4 inch thick and then baked in an oven until is salmon is cooked through.
This baked salmon is way too easy to make, and the well seasoned fillet with a tangy crust with little tiny pieces of onions, gherkins gives a nicely soft salmon with loads of flavor in it.
Super moist, slight tangy delicious baked salmon cooked with Del Monte Tartare Dip will be you favorite weeknight dinner, that’s ready is less than 30 minutes.
Serve the Baked Salmon Recipe Flavored with Herbs and Tartare Dip and serve as a side dish for dinner or even as a starter for parties along with a party meal of Tofu Parmigiana Recipe with Spaghetti and Tomato Basil Sauce and Tiramisu Recipe .
- Trump's latest immigration threat is yet another half-baked plan June 18, 2019This appears in Wednesday's Washington Post: President Donald Trump, already famous for his premature annunciations, has again broadcast a plan t […]
- Honey Baked Created a ‘Ham’mock to Aid in Your Summer Relaxation June 17, 2019So with that in mind, the ham experts (aka Hammeliers) over at Honey Baked have created a perfect trio for summer fun: a “ham”mock. “Who wouldn’t want […]
- Baked Eggplant Fries with Tzatziki Sauce June 16, 2019Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the eggplant into 1-inch rounds. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes (the eggplant will sweat out any bitte […]
- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Finally Buried the Hatchet With Baked Goods June 15, 2019Wherever Taylor Swift goes, theories will inevitably follow her. But the singer-songwriter recently took time to address an “absolutely false” rumor a […]
- Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims June 14, 2019Canal Market Spotlight: 1429 sells baked goods to support human trafficking victims "Helping in tangible ways such as food, water, and sanitary i […]