Ayala also called as bangada is one of the tastiest fish of the whole lot. The buttery flesh makes it a great fish to fry it. Not that the curry made of this fish is less delicious, no matter how you cook this fish, it’s super delicious.
One of the most favourite side dish for all the non vegetarians lovers for Sunday lunch would be this fish fry. Try this simple fish fry for Sunday special, and see your family enjoy it.
Ayala Fish Fry pairs very well with Sambar Rice, Rasam Rice or just like that as a starter.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Fish Recipes such as
- Ayala: You’re right, Toronto, you’re not San Antonio June 20, 2019Toronto is one of the most beautiful cities I’ve ever visited. The Canadian jewel is a hip, cultural capital and one of the most multicultural cities […]
- 51 kg Quarterfinal - Joey Cruz, Clovis North vs Drake Ayala, Sebolt Wrestling Academy June 18, 201974 kg 3rd Place - Elijah Cleary, TMWC/Ohio RTC vs Quentin Perez, Campbell ... […]
- Generika-Ayala rebounds, outplays Marinerang Pilipina June 18, 2019MANILA, Philippines – Generika-Ayala outhit Marinerang Pilipina in a duel of opening game losers, scoring a 25-18, 25-15, 25-23 victory in the Philipp […]
- Baseball: Ayala’s Joe Naranjo leads the Sun/Bulletin All-Area team June 15, 2019Joe Naranjo’s approach at the plate is the primary reason the Cleveland Indians selected him in the third round of the 2019 Major League Baseball draf […]
- NBC's The Voice Contestant, Amanda Ayala, To Drop Debut Pop Single -- Lost You June 15, 2019NEW YORK: Amanda Ayala, a former contestant on NBC's hit show The Voice (Season 9), is crossing over from rock to pop with the release of her new […]