Avocado Paratha Recipe is a quick to make flat bread, that makes a wholesome and delicious breakfast. The creaminess of the Avocado in the paratha is keeps the paratha soft and yet crispy from the outside. You can serve it for breakfast, a quick weeknight dinner or even pack it into a kids lunch box along with some jaggery and yogurt.
Here are more Paratha recipes to try
- Keeping it smooth: Avocado and yogurt smoothie July 20, 2019Thank you for Reading! We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. Thanks for visiting HeraldMailMedia.com. You're entitled to limited a […]
- This Giant Avocado-Themed Condo Is Available To Rent And It Has A View Of The Sydney Opera House July 20, 2019Confusing...I know. But, Booking.com is giving two travelers the opportunity to stay inside an Avo-Condo, or an camper shaped as an avocado that' […]
- Booking.com creates Avo-Condo with 'world-class view' for National Avocado Day July 19, 2019Booking.com created the unusual first-ever fruit-shaped dwelling to celebrate America’s National Avocado Day, which falls on July 31, by putting up a […]
- When the summer slows you down, this cold avocado soup will pick you up July 18, 2019My first summer in Washington, I was fairly miserable. I lived barely 10 blocks from work, but what had been a 12-minute walk in the wintertime slowed […]
- Full-on Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger revered at South Cali Steak Burger Bar July 18, 2019They’re still out there. Places that fill your belly without emptying your wallet. I know, because I’m in one now. South Cali Steak Burger Bar 301 Mon […]