Here’s a naturally sweet treat made from dried fruit, raw nuts, and seeds. They are a stunning addition to any festive dessert table. Recipe contributed by Caryn Hartglass, founder of Responsible Eating and Living.
- What to do with summer’s bounty of tomatoes, zucchini and more? Make ratatouille August 19, 2019Courage. It makes the muskrat guard its musk. It puts the “ape” in apricot. Now, studies suggest that it also puts the “rat” in ratatouille. So, loin […]
- North Korea posts a good harvest of white apricots August 19, 2019One of North Korea’s most famous fruits is the Hoeryong white apricot. What’s the story behind this fruit? Kang Mi Jin (Kang): In South Korea, it’s no […]
- A little friendly competition in Porter August 18, 2019Photos by Sabrina Pankratz Randy Kamrath grilled a bacon apricot grilled cheese in the grilling competition at Porter’s Harvest Festival Sunday. PORTE […]
- Crux’s Apricot Golden is reminiscent of Pyramid Brewing Company’s Apricot Ale August 18, 2019Crux Fermentation Project continues to stand out in a region with many great breweries even when releasing something as seemingly straightforward as a […]
- Hand pies? ‘Easy as pie’ to make August 17, 2019I, along with two other members, made several hand pies for our booth. We had a variety of apple, cherry, peach and apricot ones. I chose to make the […]