- Vegan Brand Fry Family Foods Donates 5,000 Burgers to California Food Bank October 11, 2019This week, South Africa-based vegan brand Fry Family Foods donated 5,000 plant-based burgers to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County which will distribute the donation to people who are struggling with hunger and homeless in Southern California. “When we saw that 112,000 children in Orange County may go hungry every month and that 22 […]
- Vegan Presses Charges Against “Friends” Who Fed Her Chicken While Drunk October 10, 2019A 24-year-old vegan woman on Reddit pressed charges after her then friends fed her dead chicken flesh while she was inebriated. The Redditor explained the story under the popular topic of AITA—or “Am I the A**hole?,” a post where users ask if they are to blame for the way they acted in various situations. The […]
- Hardee’s to Offer Beyond Meat at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner October 10, 2019Starting on October 16, fast-food chain Hardee’s will offer vegan Beyond Meat options at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chain will test a new Beyond Breakfast Sausage Biscuit and an Original Beyond Thickburger for a limited time in Raleigh, NC, and Kansas City, MO. The breakfast biscuit includes a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty on a […]
- Bristol’s Oldest Pub Now Serves Only Vegan Food, Including Sunday Roast October 10, 2019The Hatchet Inn—Bristol, England’s oldest pub that dates back to 1606—now exclusively serves vegan food. The pub partnered with vegan pop-up kitchen Soy Ahoy to offer comfort food such as fully loaded nachos with cashew sour cream and vegan mozzarella, a vegan chicken burger with deep-fried vegan calamari rings, smoked gouda, and sriracha mayonnaise, along […]
- Pub Chain BrewDog Opens Its First All-Vegan Venue in London October 10, 2019On October 14, Scotland-based craft brewery and pub chain BrewDog will re-launch its existing Dalston, London location as an all-vegan venue. The new pub will serve 24 taps of vegan craft beer along with a menu of all-vegan junk food created in partnership with local vegan restaurant Biff’s Jack Shack. Dishes include The Jack and […]
- Canada’s Top Grocery Store Loblaws Launches Vegan Chicken Wellington and Tiramisu October 10, 2019This week, Canada’s top grocery store Loblaws debuted new vegan options made with products from its private-label brand President’s Choice (PC) in time for the country’s Thanksgiving celebration. The brand collaborated with celebrity chef Craig Harding to create vegan versions of classics. “This weekend, millions of families across the country will be sitting down to […]
- Doctors Group Petition FDA to Put Cancer Warning on Cheese October 10, 2019In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, medical group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) submitted a citizen petition with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change labeling on cheese to include a cancer warning. In its petition, PCRM—which is comprised of a group of 12,000 doctors—requested that the FDA Commissioner require dairy cheese […]
How to Make Almond Sherbet? Prepare Healthy Almond Sherbet Recipe at Home and view the measurements Thank you for watching this video.
Please Subscribe to our Channel ♥
To watch our other videos ♥
▶ Ingredients for Almond Sherbet Recipe
Crushed Almonds : 150 g
Sugar : 70 g – 3 tbsp
Water : 1000 ml
Grated lemon peel : 1
▶ Getting Started
This refreshing drink is from Ottoman Cuisine. We added lemon zest in it and decorated it with coffee ice chips. You can also prepare it with rose petals, rose essential oil or powdered cinnamon and similar sweeteners according to your taste. We recommend to drink it with ice since it will increase the flavor by 100%.
Put the fresh almonds in a mortar and crush them. If you don't have a mortar, you can put it in a bag and crush it with anything. Put the water in the saucepan and while it is getting warmer, add the sugar. Continue stirring and melting the sugar. While the water starts boiling, pour the boiled water over the crushed almonds using a scoop. Let the almonds and sugar-water tempered. Then pour all the tepid almonds in the saucepan and continue to cook with a light fire. Wait ingredients to mix for about 5 minutes on low heat. And your sherbet is ready. You can drain it with a cheesecloth before drinking it, or you may also choose not to drain and drink it with almond chips.
▶ Key Point
▶ Contributors to video
I would like to thank the people and organizations who did not give up their help for bringing the almond sherbet recipe to your screen.
If you have not subscribed to Next Plate TV, you can subscribe to the next link.
Please Subscribe to our Channel ♥