Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery is a tangy – minty drink made of raw mango. Raw mangoes are stove-roasted till cooked from within to achieve the smoky flavor. You could also pressure cook the raw mangos and use its pulp for this recipe. But the wire mesh roasted raw mangoes tastes very different and welcoming altogether. Try this recipe before the mango season runs out and relish it garnished with mint leaves on a tiring weekday evening.
Did you Know: Raw mangoes helps in fighting intense summer heat specifically in India. It is beneficial in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders and also acts as a tonic to increase resistance.
Consider more mango recipes to try-
- 63-YO TN Farmer Brings Back Rare Mangoes That Were On The Verge of Extinction! June 19, 2019Heard of the indigenous mango that tastes and smells like jaggery? Or the only mango variety that can be preserved for a year and eaten in mid-winter? […]
- Muzaffarnagar mulls traditional use of draft animals for making ‘green gud’ June 14, 2019Muzaffarnagar: After hosting the first Gud Mahotsav in the country in Muzaffarnagar , plans are afoot to revive the traditional method of making gud ( […]
- UP’s first gur mahotsav begins in Muzaffarnagar June 13, 2019MUZAFFARNAGAR: Gur Mahotsav, was inaugurated in the jaggery market of sugarcane-rich Muzaffarnagar on Saturday by BJP’s MP-elect Sanjeev Balyan. The t […]
- Easy-to-make mango recipes to try this summer June 12, 2019Here’s how. Mango Falooda Preparation time: 5 min Serves: 4 2 cups mango roughly chopped 2 tbsp jiggery 10 tbsp soaked falooda sev 10 tbsp soaked sabz […]
- Treats from a Chettinad household June 11, 2019CHENNAI: A whiteboard reading green gram dosa, black-eyed bean sundal, white corn adai and palm jaggery paniyaram made us stop by Kagini, a new eatery […]