Get my FREE 15 Recipes here: For my FAVORITE EASY VEGAN (kid approved) RECIPES check out my recipe books "Fuel for Life" and "Sweet Tooth" here:
In today's video we show you a day in our life (really rather a morning). I also take some time to share with you the story of my life, how I could have given up so many times – and the 5 things I did instead. I hope this inspire you
Vegan Homeschooling (TJED) Mom of 4
#homeschoolingmom #homeschoolmom #unschooling
🌍 About us:
Jess – founder of Unconventional Mama – is originally from Germany, a mother of four, and married to Paul – originally from Nigeria Africa. Life has thrown many lemons at them, yet they continue to come up with and discover creative and healing ways to make life beautiful and successful. At Unconventional Mama it's our mission and promise, to help you find happiness sustainably!
👩🏻🌾🐝🌻Interested in studying about Permaculture, Ecovillage Design and Regenerative Livelihoods?
This is where we are working on our Master's (accredited)
📝 Love Learning?
We have decided to partner with the top educational sites (we ourselves use daily!) and arrange for some special offers for our audience (cancel anytime)
🎧 Audible – Get 2 FREE audio books when signing up (yours to keep forever, even if you cancel the subscription)
💻 Kindle – We love both kindle and kindle UNLIMITED (loan up to 10 books per month & switch out as often as you want … like an online library)
🤱🏻 Skillshare – get 2 FREE months, take as many courses as you want! A wonderful site for both adult and child education (photography, editing, art, crafts and much more).
🧘🏻♀️🌱Our Favorite ORGANIC CLOTHING LINE – 100% organic cotton, fair trade certified, no toxic dyes or pesticides used PLUS affordable prices * Men, Women, Kids & Bedding * Use this link to get 20% off your first purchase! We love and wear their leggings, kids PJ's, Men's long underwear, socks, bra camisoles (excellent for breastfeeding) & strappy back sports bra.
🥦🥑🍆New to Whole Food Plant Based Eating?
Eating vegan does not have to be complicated, neither expensive, but it does take some knowledge and preparation. Here are two courses we recommend for you to look into – either one is going to answer ALL your questions and both are designed for individuals as well as professionals.
🍍Plant Based Nutrition by Dr T. Colin Campbell
🍚The Starch Solution Certification by Dr Mc Dougall
Too pricy? No, you don't need to be rich to eat plant based!!
Here is another option to be fully informed: Simply study the book 🍇"Becoming Vegan"🍇 here's the comprehensive guide and here's the every day shorter edition
I highly recommend adding the audible version and studying using both listening and reading (for more retention). Here is the link to the audio version Using this method, you get the knowledge of a certificate program, but pay less than $50 !!
Subscribe to UNCONVENTIONAL MAMA here:
Hop over to our BLOG for some free recipes and tons of resources
📲Connect with us on SOCIAL MEDIA
🎥 Gear & software we use for our videos:
Lakey Inspired – That Girl
Jebase – Turtle Beach
Dennis Kumar – Nebulus VLog
- A day in the life of Klook’s SEA general manager November 19, 2018For me, this is my 10 minutes of daily mediation. Another way is to also intentionally make an effort to maintain relationships with family and friend […]
- I’m Grab’s head of product marketing. Here’s a day in my life. September 16, 2018At other times, I represent the voice of the business, helping to shape the strategy for our overall app experience and making sure the entire tech fa […]
- Design Specification Requirements with Verification in Mind August 2, 2018It would be shown in a separate diagram. A Day In The Life The DITL is a concise description of how the product does what it’s supposed to do. Verific […]
- $6m gift to establish environmental institute at University of Vermont April 11, 2017The gift is from the family of billionaire venture capitalist Gordon Gund, a former owner of the San Jose Sharks hockey team and basketball’s Clevelan […]
- Towards a Universal Theory of Picture Books November 23, 2016But it’s also because we think that the medium is fascinating, hard and important ... Sets and sequences (see below) are natural bedfellows with DITL […]