One way to live a healthy lifestyle is to practise Portion Control Meals for your everyday meals. Having a little of different Sabzis, Dals and Legumes, helps us to get the nutritional intake for the day. But, when we eat in portions during our meals, we tend to get hungry very soon and that is where comes the SNACKS. There are variety of snacks that you can eat in between your meals or whenever you feel hungry.
- Mediation between DIA and its big construction project contractor could last all summer June 25, 2019This big renovation is a massive face-lift, costing nearly $700 million. It's supposed to be done in November of 2021, but a report from the cont […]
- It’s on: The World Cup clash between the US and France June 25, 2019PARIS — It wasn’t just the fans who were looking forward to a quarterfinal clash between France and the defending champion United States at the Women’ […]
- Meeting between Nebraska, Creighton women's basketball set for Nov. 24 June 25, 2019The Nebraska and Creighton women’s basketball teams have a long way to go to fill out their nonconference schedules, but they now know when they’ll pl […]
- New Ohio State study finds possible connection between statins and diabetes June 25, 2019People who were prescribed statins to lower their cholesterol had at least twice the risk of developing type 2 diabetes as other patients, according t […]
- Close association between circulating high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I and metabolic syndrome in the general population June 25, 2019Individuals with metabolic syndrome reportedly have an increased risk of cardiovascular disease, although the association between asymptomatic myocard […]