The nutrichoice 5 grain digestive are packed with the goodness of wheat, corn, rice, oats, ragi and honey adding to the fibre and giving a surplus dose of energy to the parfait. It makes a perfect mid morning or afternoon snack or even pack into your lunch box for office.
You can also serve the 5 Grain Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfait for breakfast along with Indian Style Masala Omelette Grilled Sandwich for a wholesome breakfast.
If you are looking for more Parfait Recipes, below are some of our favorites
- A Dozen Fruit Trees, Rows Of Grapevines: Walnut Creek Paradise June 19, 2019WALNUT CREEK, CA -- This Walnut Creek home offers room for multi-generations with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Plus the outdoors is a paradise for rela […]
- Bay Area gardening: How to espalier fruit trees June 19, 2019If you have limited space, want to have manageable fruit trees or want to try something cool in the garden, try espalier. Espalier is the art of growi […]
- Fruit Bats Release ‘Gold Past Life’ June 19, 2019Few things deliver more sensory satisfaction than great music or a fantastic meal. SOhO Restaurant & Music Club and underground restaurant pop-up […]
- Another frozen fruit recalled, this time after the FDA finds listeria June 19, 2019Listeria is a bacteria that can cause food-borne illness, known as listeriosis. It can grow in foods such as uncooked meats, vegetables, soft cheeses […]
- Dennis Bush's HEAD FIRST Premieres At Fresh Fruit Festival 2019 June 19, 2019Head First, a new play by Dennis Bush and directed by Lester Thomas Shane; starring Cooper Koch and Austin Larkin joins the Stonewall50 Fresh Fruit Fe […]