Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Tomato sasive or tomato raita recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This is a very easy and tasty sidedish for rice or chapathi and can be prepared in just 5 minutes. Tomato sasive or sasuve is prepared using tomato, curd, coconut, red chili and mustard.
- Recipe: Sourdough Naan June 19, 2019Using the dough hook attachment and set to medium, blend for 5 minutes. The dough will be a solid ball that resists stretching. If the dough is very s […]
- You can grill that? 6 new recipes to try this season June 18, 2019Note: This recipe is just an example ... the toppings are hot and the cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Per serving: 310 calories; 10 g fat; 2 g […]
- When fresh peas season hits, grab them — and make these 3 easy recipes June 18, 2019Variations on this simple recipe include swapping out the butter ... Saute until onion is fork-tender, about 5 minutes. 2. Stir in broth; simmer, cove […]
- Vegan-friendly July 4th party recipes June 18, 2019Well, if you're Ovie Mughelli, you team up with Sabra Hummus to come up with some amazing recipes that everyone—especially ... Add salt and black […]
- Recipes: The secret to a perfect burger June 18, 2019These recipes are part of a new partnership between Christopher ... Transfer to a plate and let rest for 5 minutes. While the burgers rest, set a fine […]