PICKLE, is a must condiment in almost every Indian household and is served along with the meals or Parathas. Pickle in India is a medley of spices, chopped fruits and vegetables, which are often preserved with varying amounts of salt and oil. Sweet, spicy, tangy or sour, there are thousands of recipes from state to state that differs in taste and flavour.
- Easy Come, Easy Go: How Granite Oil (TSE:GXO) Shareholders Torched 98% Of Their Cash June 20, 2019Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Long term investing is the […]
- 'Easy A' Spinoff in the Works June 20, 2019Original writer Burt Royal is currently penning the screenplay. A spinoff of Easy A — the cult favorite teen movie starring Emma Stone — is in the wor […]
- An 'Easy A' Spinoff Is in the Works! June 20, 2019There’s an Easy A spinoff coming! Screen Gems has recruited Bert Royal, who wrote the script of the Emma Stone-led 2010 comedy, to write and direct th […]
- ‘Easy A’ Writer Bert Royal to Write and Direct a Spinoff for Screen Gems June 20, 2019Screen Gems is developing a spinoff film to “Easy A,” the 2010 comedy that helped launch Emma Stone to leading lady stardom. The studio has tapped Ber […]
- ‘Easy A’ Spinoff in the Works From Original Screenwriter (EXCLUSIVE) June 20, 2019Nearly a decade after the success of “Easy A,” a spinoff of the coming-of-age comedy is in the works. Sources tell Variety that Screen Gems has appoin […]