Hi Guys!! Here are 3 Healthy vegan meals that we've been enjoying lately at home. I hope you guys enjoy. Much LoVe.
I'm on Instagram :
My Blog :
Gratin Dauphinois recipe
– 10 red potatoes (firm and moist with a smooth texture)
– 2 cups (400mL) unsweetened plant-based milk ( I used unsweetened almond milk – no vanilla or any other flavor)
– 1 onion, finely sliced
– 6 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 heaped tablespoons arrowroot (you can also use cornstarch)
– 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional – you can use about 3 tbsp of water instead – to stir-fry the onions)
– 1 Vegetable bouillon cube (optional)
– Salt and pepper to taste
1 – Preheat the oven to 410 F.
2- Slice the potatoes very thinly. I use a mandoline to save time and I slice them to 3 mm. You can also use a food processor or simply by hand.
3 – Spread the sliced potatoes in a large baking dish.
4 – In a saucepan, add the oil (or the water), the sliced onions, garlic and cook at medium heat for about 6 minutes (stir frequently). Until soft and slightly translucent
5 – In a large bowl, add the plant-based milk and the arrowroot and whisk vigorously to combine.
6 – Once the onions are soft and translucent, add in the milk mixture along with the nutritional yeast, the vegetable bouillon cube, salt and pepper. Bring it to boil then turn the heat to low.
7 – Cook for 5 more minutes until the sauce has thickened. STIR FREQUENTLY.
8 – Pour the sauce over the sliced potatoes in the baking dish.
9 – cover the baking dish with baking paper or tin foil and bake for 30 minutes at 420 F.
10 – Take off the baking paper/ foil and bake for another 30 minutes at 420F this time. You know it's ready when the top get crispy and golden brown.
We like to have it with steamed veggies like broccoli and green beans.
1 cup rolled oat ( I se the organic old fashioned rolled oats by Bob's Red Mill)
2 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons maple syrup to sweeten (optional)
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon Almond butter or any nut butter of your choice
A handful Frozen wild blueberries (or any other fresh or frozen fruits you like)
Bring water and salt to a boil. Add rolled oat and reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes. Then add the almond milk and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes before serving. Add the toppings and enjoy!
Vegan, Gluten-free, oil-free pancakes
– 1 ripe banana
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
Toppings of your choice. Our favorites are fresh or frozen blueberries and maple syrup.
– Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. (We use healthy ceramic nonstick cookware by the brand Greenlife)
– Once hot, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. If you find it hard to get a round shape with the method I use in this video, you can also use a squeezable bottle to pour the batter onto the skillet.
– Carefully flip the pancake and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
Add your toppings and enjoy!!
Hey there! Welcome to my Channel! I'm Fabiola and I'm a young mom currently based in Chicago. This Channel is all about sharing my journey to spread awareness of the plant-based lifestyle.
- 8 easy vegan food swaps to try out March 21, 2019You can still eat all your favourite meals ... options for healthy vegan versions. Butter can easily be swapped for avocado, or try a spoonful of humm […]
- 17 Most Instagrammable Food Options at Vegan Street Fair LA March 20, 20193. Eat Love Co ... its over-the-top fast-food inspired vegan menu, and it continues to innovate to draw a crowd at Vegan Street Fair. While you may be […]
- Healthy Holi: 3 Lip-Smacking Traditional Recipes You Must Try Making This Year March 19, 2019If you are planning a house party this Holi, ensure that your guests are treated to delicious festive food. The best way to do that would be to cook t […]
- 25 Incredibly Delicious Indian Recipes March 18, 2019Indian Spiced Veggie Burgers: Spice up dinner tonight with a twist on the classic veggie burger. (via Brit + Co) 3. Vegan Chickpea ... a biryani recip […]
- 11 must-try pie recipes for Pi Day March 15, 20193/14?) and continues beyond anyone's ability to compute. But you don't have to be an arithmophile to appreciate Pi Day. Here are 11 deliciou […]