Are you looking for delicious and easy vegan recipes for the whole family? Then look no further! We’ve got 20 vegan recipes that are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!
I can’t believe that some people still thing vegan food is boring and plain. Or that we eat tofu and drink soy milk all day long. Haha! Vegan food is so much more than that! We’ve got 20 vegan recipes for you for the whole family and for every occasion.
Here are some examples of the recipes that are included in this roundup:
- easy vegan dinner recipes (for example vegan one pot pasta, cauliflower and chickpea curry, vegan meatballs with spaghetti, and a cheesy vegan cauliflower casserole)
- vegan breakfast recipes (how do vegan banana bread pancakes and vegan wild blueberry scones sound?)
- easy vegan lunch recipes (Mexican chopped salad with creamy avocado dressing and vegetable potato fritters with vegan sriracha mayonnaise)
- vegan BBQ recipes (a Southwestern pasta salad with lime cilantro dressing and black bean burgers)
- Asian-inspired vegan recipes (summer rolls with peanut dipping sauce and vegan curry ramen noodles)
- vegan dessert recipes (for example a summer peach tart, a vegan raspberry cheesecake, and a vegan strawberry cake)
Did I make you hungry yet? Everything sounds pretty delicious, right? I just want to have a huge vegan feast with all of these vegan recipe and try everything at once!
So let’s get started with all of these delicious vegan recipes!
As always, click on the link above each photo to see the recipe.
20 Delicious and Easy Vegan Recipes
These potato fritters with red lentils are super easy to make and so delicious! They’re best with spicy sriracha mayonnaise. The recipe for these fritters is of course 100 % vegan!
If you’re a pancake fan, you just have to try these vegan banana bread pancakes by Bianca from Elephantastic Vegan. Don’t the look amazing?! And you never have to decide between pancakes and banana bread again!
I absolutely LOVE pasta and I love quick and easy meals! So this Asian style vegan one pot pasta with coconut milk and red curry paste is absolutely perfect. It’s one of my favorite vegan recipes for weeknight dinners. Easy, healthy, and so incredibly delicious and creamy.
Can you believe that these vegan curry ramen noodles by Kylie from Midwest Foodie are ready in just 20 minutes? This easy dish is loaded with fresh veggies and packed with delicious curry flavors!
This Southwestern pasta salad with avocado, black beans, and lime dressing is one of my new favorites. It’s not only super easy to make, but also healthy. It’s a great addition to any BBQs and potlucks!
This cauliflower and chickpea curry by Michelle from The Last Food Blog looks so comforting and creamy! It’s packed with nutrients and makes a great and warming dinner for the whole family!
This vegan Mexican chopped salad with avocado dressing by Elena from Happy Kitchen Rocks is perfect for lunch! It’s super easy to make, easy, and gluten-free. And it’s packed with nutrients!
These summer rolls with mango and mint are the perfect light dinner for hot summer days. They’re healthy, fresh, low in calories, and super delicious! I love serving them with an easy peanut dipping sauce. They’re one of my favorite vegan recipes!
If you’re looking for a delicious vegan burger, you should try these vegan black bean burgers with mushrooms by Courtney from Know Your Produce. Don’t they look super yummy?
I absolutely love strawberries in the summer! And this vegan strawberry cake by Larisha from Make It Dairy-Free looks amazing! It’s rich, soft, and filled with strawberry cream.
These vegan meatballs are the perfect comfort food. They’re really easy to make, so delicious, and incredibly healthy! Serve them with spaghetti for a quick and easy dinner. I promise you that you will LOVE them. They’re one of my all-time favorite vegan recipes!
Maybe you have tried pulled jackfruit, but pulled BBQ carrots?! Yes! This really is a thing! I absolutely can’t wait to try these pulled BBQ carrots by Linda and Alex from Veganosity. They’re meaty, chewy, and delicious.
Doesn’t this vegan cauliflower casserole by Melissa from Vegan Huggs look like pure perfection? It’s layered with gooey vegan cheese and topped with buttery breadcrumbs. Yummy!
These vegan cauliflower tacos with vegan yogurt garlic sauce are the perfect comfort food! They’re super crispy, easy to make, and sooo delicious!!
If you’re looking for a delicious vegan summer dessert, you should try this vegan peach tart by Anna from Anna Banana. Doesn’t it look absolutely gorgeous? And the best thing is that it’s a no-bake recipe and it’s refined sugar free!
These vegan cauliflower hot wings with vegan aioli are the perfect comfort food! They’re so tangy, spicy, and incredibly comforting. And they’re also a lot healthier than chicken wings! We’ve made them so many times and they’re always a real crowd-pleaser!
This raspberry cheesecake by Monica from The Movement Menu is another great example how delicious and healthy vegan recipes can be! It’s creamy, raw, refined sugar free and super delicious!
This vegan garlic pasta with roasted cajun cauliflower by Richa from Vegan Richa looks like the perfect comfort food. Richa paired a creamy garlic sauce with spicy baked cauliflower for this delicious weeknight meal. She also included instructions to make this dish nut-free and gluten-free.
These lemon spaghetti with spinach are the perfect recipe for busy weeknights! It’s a one pot meal, super delicious, comforting, and 100 % vegan! And it’s so creamy and has a deep lemon flavor.
Oh, how I love vegan scones! They make the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. These vegan wild blueberry scones by Alisa from Go Dairy-Free look beyond delicious!
Are You Looking For Even More Vegan Recipes?
If you’re still looking for more vegan recipes, also check out my other roundups:
- 35 Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes for Weeknights
- 40 Easy Vegan Lunch Ideas
- Vegan Appetizers – 25 Delicious Recipes
- 28 Vegan Dessert Recipes
- 27 Vegan Breakfast Recipes
- 30 Easy Vegan One Pot Meals
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!
I hope you enjoy these 20 vegan recipes as much as I do! Don’t forget to pin or share this post so you have these easy vegan recipes ready when you need them!
If you give any of these vegan dishes a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. What do you think are the best vegan snacks? Just leave me a comment below. Your comments really make my day!
- ‘Ugly Delicious’ chef David Chang cooking up new Netflix series July 21, 2019Netflix is ordering up a new series from David Chang, acclaimed chef behind the Momofuku restaurant empire. Chang – who brought his fried chicken join […]
- 10 Delicious Deals and Sweet Freebies for National Ice Cream Day July 21, 2019Ice cream is undoubtedly the best way to perk up a steamy Sunday in July. But what's even better? An ice cream cone or a sundae that's free! […]
- Enjoy delicious Italian food at Festa Italiana 🇮🇹 July 21, 2019MILWAUKEE -- It's a very delicious weekend in Milwaukee: Festa Italiana! Marie Lieber, manager of the Cucina Showcase, stopped by the Fox6 WakeUp […]
- Kensington Market, a ‘delicious, glorious mess’ where fears of development persist July 21, 2019The Toronto Star has a long, rich history of capturing the city in photos. Every Monday this summer, we will take a look back at images of the city th […]
- The Delicious New Reason To Visit Peru This Summer July 21, 2019Chef Virgilio Martínez is intense. Don’t take my word for it: watch him on Netflix's Chef Table or National Geographic’s Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted […]