Sure, Valentine’s Day is all about the splurging, especially when it comes to dessert. But if you don’t have to load up on saturated fat and empty calories, why do it? Think sultry dark chocolate, sparkling jeweled fruits, and luscious–but lighter–versions of classic favorites like chocolate cake and cheesecake. We’re smitten with these decadent healthy dessert recipes. Recipe Title: Pomegranate Cranberry Hearts Description: No-bake and no-guilt. Cranberries and pomegranates lend a gorgeous natural scarlet hue to these heart-shaped treats from Spabettie–but the real clincher is that sesame cashew crust. Get Recipe Now!
- ‘Toy Story 4’-Themed Desserts Are Popping Up All Over Disney Including A Souvenir Boot Cup June 24, 2019The fourth installment of Pixar's iconic franchise Toy Story hit theaters June 20, and Disney Springs is celebrating the premiere with a whole ro […]
- Exciting desserts that aren't chocolate lava cake June 23, 2019We don't have anything against a classic chocolate dessert here at 9Kitchen, and so long as you're able to enjoy your dessert, then that […]
- 7 Key Tips for Making Desserts on the Grill June 22, 2019It was 2013 and Valerie Gordon, of Valerie Confections, was traveling around the U.S. promoting her cookbook Sweets, when she found herself needing to […]
- 5 easy and satisfying desserts made from things you already have at home June 21, 2019If you’re like most people, the strongest sugar cravings hit when it’s 11 p.m. and your only obvious option is to rip yourself off and Postmates some […]
- 17 Delightful Desserts That Will Sweeten Any Summer Day, Guaranteed June 19, 2019Olivia Jakiel is an experienced editor and writer residing in the magical and enchanting land of North Hollywood, CA. She enjoys baking, cooking, and […]