Sure, Valentine’s Day is all about the splurging, especially when it comes to dessert. But if you don’t have to load up on saturated fat and empty calories, why do it? Think sultry dark chocolate, sparkling jeweled fruits, and luscious–but lighter–versions of classic favorites like chocolate cake and cheesecake. We’re smitten with these decadent healthy dessert recipes. Recipe Title: Pomegranate Cranberry Hearts Description: No-bake and no-guilt. Cranberries and pomegranates lend a gorgeous natural scarlet hue to these heart-shaped treats from Spabettie–but the real clincher is that sesame cashew crust. Get Recipe Now!
- Bakers are turning Girl Scout's cookies into decadent desserts at Girl Scouts Gala March 26, 2019There's a big showdown this week and it all centers around some of America's favorite cookies. The Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan will […]
- A machine that makes frozen desserts looks like a Keurig for ice cream March 26, 2019LG has unveiled a protoype of a Keurig-like personal frozen-dessert maker that could produce ice cream, sorbet, gelato, and frozen yogurt on demand. T […]
- These "Lutheran desserts" are heavenly March 25, 2019We Lutherans are tired of your stereotypes. Oh, yah (I mean, yeah), we’ve heard all of the jokes. We’re all named Ole or Lena or Sven. Our coffee is s […]
- 212 Ice Cream Studio brings New York desserts to Gilbert March 23, 2019212 Ice Cream Studio opened Feb. 13 at 1551 E. Elliot Road, Ste. B2, Gilbert. The shop offers New York-themed desserts. It uses handpicked ingredients […]
- 25 Delightful Desserts for Citrus Lovers March 23, 2019Nothing says “Happy Spring” like a beautiful citrus dessert! And in this collection of 25 Delightful Desserts for Citrus Lovers you’ll find all kinds […]