I am so often pressed for time… but I would still like to eat tasty, nutritious food…. This recipe is my go to recipe when I'm on a time crunch but still want to have a high protein meal. Eating vegan food is super easy… and it's even more easier to get your daily protein intake.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe…. let me know how you like it!!!! .
Banza Pasta 6 pack $22.49
- Vegan-friendly July 4th party recipes June 18, 2019What do you do if you're a tailgating expert and a former NFL All-Pro Fullback, and you learn that a vegan is coming to your July 4th ... Add sal […]
- The 5 Ingredient, 20 Minute Meal To Make Tonight: Vegan Gnocchi Puttanesca June 16, 2019Finding good weeknight recipes is tough. Recipes that say they’re 'quick' end up involving a whole load of marinating time or advance prepar […]
- Creative Chefs Dish Out Five Vegan Mac & ‘Cheese’ Recipes May 16, 2019Recipes for ... Blend vegan cream cheese, vegan butter, salt, and non-dairy milk, and add that sauce to the noodles. Then add truffle oil and salt and […]
- Vegan chocolate-orange pots recipe May 3, 2019Add 1 tbsp of the orange juice, the vegan milk and the maple syrup to the avocado and blend. Add the melted chocolate and blend once more until all co […]
- The BOSH! Boys: Recipes from Yorkshire's vegan Youtube stars April 18, 2019Sheffield vegan ... plant-based recipes with us. Peel and quarter the onions and blitz them in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the sun-drie […]