I am so often pressed for time… but I would still like to eat tasty, nutritious food…. This recipe is my go to recipe when I'm on a time crunch but still want to have a high protein meal. Eating vegan food is super easy… and it's even more easier to get your daily protein intake.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe…. let me know how you like it!!!! .
Banza Pasta 6 pack $22.49
- Sunday recipe: pineapple and coconut add tropical flavor to this vegan dessert August 25, 2019With this recipe from Vegan Cooking for Beginners ... Pour batter over pineapple. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes […]
- Veggie Mama's Vegan Kale, Pumpkin & Tofu Ricotta Roll Ups Recipe August 22, 2019Shanghai-based foodie and restaurateur Lindsey Fine (aka Veggie Mama) has been creating all sorts of delicious vegan recipes since moving to ... Roast […]
- Cake Needs No Occasion: 5 Easy Vegan Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Guilt-Free August 20, 2019Here I have five super easy and yummy recipes for you to try out the next time you are in the mood for some cake. And all of them are vegan ... bake f […]
- Meera Sodha’s vegan recipe for courgette and chickpea dal August 17, 2019Fry for 10 minutes, turning only now and then so as to get some good ... Meera Sodha’s new book, East: 120 Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes from Bangalore […]
- A 5-minute chia oats recipe for busy weekday mornings August 13, 2019Two tablespoons of chia seeds has roughly 10 grams of fiber and almost 5 grams of protein ... a fantastic way to start your morning on the right foot. […]