Detailed recipe in English:
Harive soppina huli or dantina soppu sambar recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Harive soppu or dantina soppu sambar is a very simple and tasty sambar. A fresh ground masala is used in this sambar. This is a no dal sambar prepared using amaranthus leaves.
- How to have gut-friendly fermented pancakes all week long March 20, 2019Those were inspired by Sarah Wilson’s recipe in Simplicious, and so are these red lentil and amaranth “queen of gut health breakfast ... glorious spic […]
- Marmite: Casual elegance from Le Gourmand’s Bruce and Sara Naftaly June 7, 2017A tall bouquet of blossoming chives and a flat of frilly micro-herbs — oregano, cilantro and amaranth among them — await the scissors ... restaurant L […]
- This Week in Food Porn: Mac and Cheese and Muesli November 26, 2016I made this Harive Soppina Huli or Keerai Sambar using home grown tender red amaranth leaves and stems cooked in a spicy and sour lentil and coconut g […]
- Birch water to black rice: Here are the new superfoods September 30, 2016Drumsticks Have you always looked down with disdain on the drumsticks in your soup or sambar? It’s time to change that outlook ... It also has RS2, a […]
- How the humble jowar, kokum, turmeric became gourmet ingredients February 5, 2016For Bangalore-based nutritionist and food blogger Nandita Iyer, bulgur makes for a perfect accompaniment with the south Indian sambar. “I’ve heard fro […]