Set dosa or set dose recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Set dose is popular Karnataka style breakfast recipe. Dosas are served in sets of 3 along with sagu and coconut chutney.
Set dosa is prepared using the same common ingredients like rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds and beaten rice. But one major difference is, the quantity of beaten rice or avalakki is more. This is a simple dosa recipe and preparing super soft set dosa depends on the proper fermentation of the batter.
Detailed recipe in English:
Click this link to watch top (or most loved) videos:
Subscribe to my channel:
- Introducing Genus GNS1.2 By Sébastien Billières: A Serpentine Turning Point In Horological Indications (With Lume Video) August 18, 2019Not everything can be perfect, and it’s understandable that doing something ... The Genus GNS1.2 mirrors how I feel about Avengers: Endgame as it also […]
- Charlie Manuel set to help Phillies any way he can August 15, 2019Manuel asked with a perfect rhetorical twang ... but the ability to deliver it with a blunt dose of reality. Yet Manuel said he's going to " […]
- Where cheese meets bread: 5 metro Atlanta places to try perfect pairings from around the globe August 15, 2019then adds a strong dose of Indian flair. Having seen continued growth in its five years in business, local company Mr. Cheese Bread is set to bring a […]
- Ravens QB Lamar Jackson throws perfect pass to Chris Moore on 1st throw vs. Jaguars August 8, 2019On his first throw of the night against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Jackson showed a dose of what he was been working on ... it allows Baltimore's […]
- Ramblin’ Man Fair 2019, Sunday Recap: Foreigner, Airbourne And A Heavy Dose Of The Blues July 22, 2019Day three of Ramblin’ Man Fair 2019 had a welcome laidback vibe… until Airbourne napalmed the audience with the most enjoyable set of the weekend ... […]