Detailed recipe in English:
Corn flakes mixture or corn flakes chivda recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Cornflakes mixture or chivda is a tea time snacks recipe prepared using thin corn flakes, peanuts, roasted gram, cashews, dry coconut and spices. This is a very easy and tasty recipe. It is best served with a cup of tea.
- Dealing with picky eaters? Fret not; here are some healthy, delightful evening snacks for kids September 7, 20163. Immediately put in the roasted corn poha/ cornflakes/ thick beaten rice chivda, peanuts, sugar and salt and mix well. 4. Allow to cool and store in […]
- Compliments Are Sure To Roll In When You Try Your Hand At These 10 Maharastrian Delicacies September 4, 2016Crushed garlic cloves may also be added after frying them. You can also get ready-made chivda masala to ease up the process a little. Take the rice fl […]
- khau galli: Mohan and Sons, Vile Parle (E) December 18, 2014Keeping health-conscious consumers in mind, the shop has also cut down on oil usagein many items. Some of their diet varieties include Khakra, Rice Fl […]
- 20 Best dishes for diabetics January 3, 201300.html Flaky chivda A healthy snack option.Easy to carry. Ingredients ½ cup Oats flakes ½ cup Amaranth seeds (Rajgira) ¼ cup Rice flakes (Nylon Poha) […]
- Heatproof your breakfast July 16, 2012Pressure-cook potatoes (about 150g) for about 7-8 minutes, then dice them into small cubes and make into a chaat-like salad with crushed chivda/roaste […]