Detailed recipe in english:
Mavinakayi chutney or raw mango chutney recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This mavinakayi chutney or raw mango chutney is prepared using raw mango, coconut, fried red chilli and fried urad dal. Mango chutney can be prepared by just grinding raw mango, coconut and green chillis. But this type of Mango chutney tastes unique because of the fried urad dal.
- Recipe: Kachche Aam Ki Launji August 17, 2019Also known as Kerry, the firm fruit with a pungent smell can be cut or grated and pickled, added to curries or simply made into chutney. Kachche Aam K […]
- Green Chillies July 31, 2019Here we add a bunch of green chillies to coriander chutney, enriching it with another set of health-giving properties. Both coriander leaves and green […]
- Mango-maniacs! Head to these Mumbai restaurants for your mango fix this summer June 14, 2019For the mains, there is evergreen Aamras Boondi, Aamchuri Gunda Ki Subzi, Kairi Masale Bhat, Kacche Aam Ki Launji and Kairi Thepla ... Kairi Chunda an […]
- Raw Mango May 22, 2019Raw mangoes or kaccha aam/kacchi kairi are a treasure of health benefits. If you are on a weight loss diet, the delish summer fruit could also be a gr […]
- Enjoy the culinary delights of Dilli-6 in Faridabad April 19, 2019The festival boasts of delicacies, including Pandara Road ki Rozugalbandi Sheekh, Aam Pappd Chutney Tikka, Kutte Mirch Masale ka Chicken Tikka, Adraki […]