Tomlette or eggless omlette recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Tomlette is very similar to north Indian style besan ka cheela. Tomlette (or a tasty snacks) is prepared using gram flour, rice flour, carom seeds, cumin seeds, salt, red chilli powder, capsicum, green chili, onion, tomato and coriander leaves.
- 5 luxe things to do in Los Angeles August 25, 2019Here are the top five ways to get your Hollywood glam on in the City of Angels. They don't call it the Ritz for nothing! For a true star-worthy e […]
- Japan’s delectable street food yakitori August 25, 2019It is often eaten as a snack ... 121 calories; 5 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 43 mg cholesterol; 10 g protein; 9 g carbohydrate; 8 g sugar; no fiber; 884 […]
- 5 Beach Vacations That Cost Less Than $50 a Day August 25, 2019The cost of getting there is excluded, but these wallet-approved vacations take into account lodging, activities, and food, although for the latter .. […]
- One More Way to Die: Delivering Food in Cape Town’s Gig Economy August 24, 2019Friends and family arrived within 20 minutes, but the motorcyclist ... Mr. Hakomeyimana’s death in the July 5 crash was just one in a rising number of […]
- 5 Reasons Why Food And Fitness Trackers Actually Help You Lose Weight…And Keep It Off August 22, 2019That’s why food and fitness trackers help so many people lose weight ... count for certain portion sizes and roughly how many calories you can burn du […]