Detailed recipe in English:
Masala puri recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Masala puri is a very popular chaat or street food recipe from Karnataka. Masala puri chaat is very tasty street food and is loved by all. Masala puri is very popular throughout Karnataka. Masale puri chaat is prepared in different cities like Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Davangere, Shimoga, Chikmagaluru, Mangalore, Udupi..almost all parts of Karnataka.
- The 8 Most Underrated Items To Buy At An Indian Market June 26, 2019The branding hasn't changed since the 1950s, and I'm willing to bet the recipe hasn ... Pizza Hut) in Bangalore, India. Imagine a crisp, dee […]
- Chaat is always a childhood memory — We can’t be objective about chaat; it is the taste of growing up May 29, 2019On Sunday, I wrote about a recent trip to Bangalore ... golgappa/puchka puri. Even raaste ka Chinese, made originally by thelawallas with soya and ket […]
- Why Hyderabad Rivals Bengaluru For Mantle Of India's Silicon Valley September 10, 2018Add a savvy government that's recently pledged $6.3 billion in the next three years to bolster infrastructure and thereby support tech incubators […]
- On Business in Hyderabad? Where to Eat, Drink, and Extend Your Stay September 10, 2018Add a savvy government that’s recently pledged $6.3 billion in the next three years to bolster infrastructure and thereby support tech incubators and […]
- Spicy affair in House of Curries October 28, 2016There are also soups such as Bangalore rasam, chicken manja and mutton masala. The evening specials comprise chapati, tosai, uthappam (dosa-like dish) […]