Detailed recipe in English:
Masala puri recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Masala puri is a very popular chaat or street food recipe from Karnataka. Masala puri chaat is very tasty street food and is loved by all. Masala puri is very popular throughout Karnataka. Masale puri chaat is prepared in different cities like Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Davangere, Shimoga, Chikmagaluru, Mangalore, Udupi..almost all parts of Karnataka.
- Fish out of fresh water June 30, 2019BANGALORE ... me is not a Mangalore-style, sour curry. This is an elaborate process involving the sauteeing of onions in pure ghee (as opposed to impu […]
- The 8 Most Underrated Items To Buy At An Indian Market June 26, 2019in Bangalore, India. Imagine a crisp, deep dish pie with a crackling crust slathered in a thick spinach gravy punctuated with garam masala, ginger and […]
- Chaat is always a childhood memory — We can’t be objective about chaat; it is the taste of growing up May 29, 2019On Sunday, I wrote about a recent trip to Bangalore ... golgappa/puchka puri. Even raaste ka Chinese, made originally by thelawallas with soya and ket […]
- Why Hyderabad Rivals Bengaluru For Mantle Of India's Silicon Valley September 10, 2018Add a savvy government that's recently pledged $6.3 billion in the next three years to bolster infrastructure and thereby support tech incubators […]
- On Business in Hyderabad? Where to Eat, Drink, and Extend Your Stay September 10, 2018Add a savvy government that’s recently pledged $6.3 billion in the next three years to bolster infrastructure and thereby support tech incubators and […]