Beetroot rasam or beetroot saaru recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Beetroot saaru or rasam is a very tasty recipe prepared using beetroot, tomato, roasted spices, salt, tamarind and jaggery.
- Around the world in a soup bowl June 7, 2019Although we tend to connect the aromatic miso soup with Japan — where it is eaten daily with sushi or rice and vegetables, like one might add rasam to […]
- Gorge on real Chettinad cuisine at this popular restaurant in Mumbai May 5, 2019So while the milagai mandi (okra, garlic, shallots simmered in a tamarind and rice water broth) gets an approving nod, the beetroot thayir pachadi (ra […]
- Restaurant review: Trèsind Studio, Dubai April 4, 2019while the unusual combination of watermelon and ‘rasam’ (South Indian soup) tastes impressive. The ravioli with mushroom ‘chai’ is lip-smacking, while […]
- Is the world's next great Indian restaurant in Malaysia? March 14, 2019Instead, what appears on the plate is a vision of loveliness -- a sweet beetroot sorbet, pickled beets ... while his vodka cocktail is simply called R […]
- These are the Places to Be for a Finger-Licking Onam Feast in Your City August 27, 2015Sharkara Peratti, Banana Chips, Mango Pickle, Lemon Pickle, Inji Curry, Avial, Cabbage Thoran, Pineapple Kichadi, Kaalan, Olan, Koottu Curry, Ulli The […]