Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Home made pav bhaji recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Pav bhaji can be prepared easily at home using vegetables, pav and pav bhaji masala powder. I have used MTR pav bhaji masala powder. You can use any other pav bhaji masala powder too.
- Easy Recipe: Black Pav Bhaji Bunny Chao May 12, 2019For every doubting Thomas who tells you women can’t scale mountains, wrestle in the ring, endure physical hardship, your comeback should be a simple h […]
- Spicy Mashed Vegetable Curry with Rolls (Pav Bhaji) April 22, 2019Put 1 tbsp. of the pav bhaji masala, sugar, turmeric, asafetida, garlic, chiles, ginger, and 1⁄3 cup water into a blender and purée until smooth; set […]
- Pav Bhaji is My Ultimate Entertaining Secret December 12, 2018Follow her progress on Instagram @PKgourmet. We all have our party tricks. Mine is pav bhaji. These buttered buns topped with a spiced vegetable gravy […]
- Pav Bhaji is My Ultimate Entertaining Secret December 11, 2018We all have our party tricks. Mine is pav bhaji. These buttered buns topped with a spiced vegetable gravy, finely chopped red onions, and lime juice ( […]
- Priya Makes Pav Bhaji December 10, 2018Priya is back in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen to make pav bhaji, a popular Indian street food. The recipe is made of two parts: the 'pav' (a […]