Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Goddu saaru or instant bele saru recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Goddu saaru is prepared using toor dal, coconut, red chili, coriander seeds, slt, jaggery and tamarind. Goddu saaru or instant rasam is very tasty, healthy and goes very well with rice.
- Favourite things from an Anglo-Indian family kitchen August 24, 2019And its ‘plate-fellow’ of pepper water is nothing but an Anglo riff on the much-loved rasam or saaru of South India ... fried potato cubes and cook fo […]
- Salsa and ‘rasam’ tango with pineapple August 23, 2019In a small pan, toast the cumin seeds and peppercorns for 5-7 minutes on a low flame. Grind it to a fine powder. You can also use K tsp each of cumin […]
- Soup-er Duper August 10, 2019Take rasam, a favourite for colds and coughs ... Fry mutton on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Add onion and fry for another minute. Make a bouquet garni ( […]
- Rasam Restaurant July 4, 2019Rasam Restaurant serves authentic Indian Cuisine in the picturesque village of Glasthule just a 5 minute stroll from Dun Laoghaire town and Dublin Bay […]
- Recipes: Chettinad nandu rasam, Fish musallam and more January 9, 2019We bring you five different recipes from the book: Amritsari Bun Chaat Indian-style potato burger Cooking time: 20 minutes Serves: 2-4 ... […]