Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Goddu saaru or instant bele saru recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Goddu saaru is prepared using toor dal, coconut, red chili, coriander seeds, slt, jaggery and tamarind. Goddu saaru or instant rasam is very tasty, healthy and goes very well with rice.
- Smita Chandra's Rasam (Spicy Tamarind Soup) January 11, 2019Bring dal, turmeric, tomatoes, salt, and 5 cups water to a boil in a 4-qt. saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until dal is mushy, about 45 minu […]
- Recipes: Chettinad nandu rasam, Fish musallam and more January 9, 2019We bring you five different recipes from the book: Amritsari Bun Chaat Indian-style potato burger Cooking time: 20 minutes Serves: 2-4 ... […]
- Spicy Tomato and Tamarind Soup (Milagu Rasam) January 8, 2019Add ground spices and tomatoes, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pot over medi […]
- Opinion | Chowing down on a lesser loved squash September 21, 2018Season with salt, cover and cook over low flame for 5-6 minutes, until the vegetable is cooked through. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with coconut and s […]
- Rasam of seasonal flavours July 8, 2017It’s no secret that the flavourful rasam ... for 30 minutes. 2 Pressure cook dal with green chilli, turmeric and ginger along with 2 cups water. 3 Mea […]