Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Rava rotti or sajjige rotti recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Rava rotti or sajjige rotti is an instant breakfast recipe. Sajjige rotti is prepared by mixing in rava or Semolina, curd, water, maida, rice flour, coconut, coriander leaves, asafoetida and green chilli. This is a very popular breakfast recipe across Udupi-Mangaluru region of Karnataka.
- Tasty dishes you must try from these lesser known corners of India August 15, 2018You must and must try the anjal tawa fry, ( king fish ) The Korri roti ( chicken ), bangude rava fry, fish curry rice prawn ... Authentic dishes like […]
- KITCHEN HACKS 101 January 29, 2018In the Andhra style of batter making, we use store bought Idli rava (Nandini brand) instead of grinding Rice ... This way I use the batter for Idli, S […]
- Global roaming: Tamil Nadu May 5, 2015Oval bonda, made from ground nuts and filled with hard-boiled egg, also tempted, but so did rotti, purple-black millet wafers dotted ... dipping into […]
- Now in Singapore March 11, 2014Rava idly and bonda soup also get top billing. Kids, of course, vote for the poori sagu. There are expectations the restaurant cannot fulfil – many of […]
- Thalassery to Kochi via food November 27, 2013The way it is put together and the masala is different,” says Ashraf Ifthar of Ifthar ... Pazham cake, bun nirachathu, rotti vaatiyathu are just a few […]